Whos the brother of who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Laurie Daley confirmed he would be NSW fullback so try again on that one champ ;)

There is more to fullback play than speeding away to finish a try these days

Lol, yeah but it would sure help.......

Daley has mentioned a lot of names, anyone could do that, until he releases a squad then all is he say, thanks champ

Jatz Crackers said:
c eagle, I think it has much more to do with the quality of the thread rather than just simply being based about others opinions.

btw, how much was Brett paid and what is his contract length ?

c eagle said:
I think we paid to much and gave him to long of a contract....

Jatz Crackers said:
btw, how much was Brett paid and what is his contract length ?

c eagle said:
I didn't start the thread..... Just an opinion on it. Go find who started it

I dont need to go find the thread starter. You made a statement & I simply asked a question in reply. Its why I addressed my question to you.

Brett playing at 75% of his ability still = better player than 99.9% of full backs running around.

Nuff said really.

4 years @ 600 k a season.....a lot of money for a guy running around half fit..... One year into a four year deal.

c eagle said:
Lol, yeah but it would sure help.......

Daley has mentioned a lot of names, anyone could do that, until he releases a squad then all is he say, thanks champ

No, what Daley has said was that 15 positions were picked, only 6 and another front rower were up for grabs. Stewart, Hayne and Morris were his back 3, Pearce will be 7 etc

c eagle said:
4 years @ 600 k a season.....a lot of money for a guy running around half fit..... One year into a four year deal.

Yes, those are the figures from Zero Tackle.

I think the length of the deal could be a decent subject for debate. Mainly because of the fact he had a pre condition and things seemed quite unclear about how he would go over time.

His contract value I think was fair in comparison to others and market value. His current injury doesnt rate a mention for me because its his back thats injured and not his knees.

Jatz Crackers said:
c eagle said:

Yes, those are the figures from Zero Tackle.

I think the length of the deal could be a decent subject for debate. Mainly because of the fact he had a pre condition and things seemed quite unclear about how he would go over time.

His contract value I think was fair in comparison to others and market value. His current injury doesnt rate a mention for me because its his back thats injured and not his knees.
Pretty simple though sign him for 4 years and get 2 - 3.5 years out of him or offer him a 2 -3 year contract and lose him.

I know what the better option was.

And @ceagle I was being a keyboard hero mate I was just stating the fact before the end of the year there will be egg on your face.
Never knock a champion it will come back and bite you on the bum bum

Well c eagle, let's hope you're right so the next few weeks aren't an issue.

From my point of view though, I see Brett as the key to our defensiove structure. He's the boss out there. He get's the holes blocked and as a cover defender is in the right place more often than pretty much anyone I've ever seen. He is the safest in the game under the high ball.
Sure he isn't as fast as he used to be but he's developed a passing game that utilises the speed of others, and he still isn't what you'd call slow.

I aalways feel a lot more comfortable when Brett is wearing the #1 jumper and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'd say that most of the team feel that way too and it frees them up to concentrate on their jobs.

Fully fit I think Glenn is more valuable to us than Brett.

Brett is still a good player but , I too think his best days are gone.

My guess would be Glen is Bretts brother & Brett is Glens brother??
Never judge a players ability on speed.
Its an attribute that you are blessed with & 1 of the greatest assets in footy but the point is, have only seen a handful of players run around Stewart & only seen him run down about the same, he is no slouch.
What MORE than makes up for this, is his leadership & guidance from the back & he still has that uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time in both attack & defence.
Come finals time I have a good feel every legit Seaeagles supporter will know the importance of B. Stewart.

Firstly gronk, i hope your right and im wrong.... but i just dont see it, let me ask you all something... how many of you cringe on the end of your lounge when you see brett get caught in heavy contact or see him try and put the peddle down...... i just feel like im watching a deck of cards thats going to go any minute....... look im not going to beat him down im a fan like all of you, i just beleive 6ook over four years for someone whos running around on one leg isnt real good value.... is there anyone on here thats knows how many recos his had, is it 4?..... and if thats the case his had 12mts and an off season under his belt and is still not right.... is he going to come good?.

When in doubt consult Dr Seuss..
Because the city of Whoville resides on a speck, it is possible Whoville is prone to unexpected movement, weather, and activity, and may from time to time change location altogether.
Many different characters, known as Whos, live within the speck of dust. The Whos are whimsical, animal-like creatures who live in pumpkin-shaped houses, known for their warm hearts and welcoming spirits. They are furry humanoids with canine snouts and twelve toes. They are all related to one another.
So, Who is definitely the brother of Who.

Why not worry about something if and when it happens.

Like I said earlier, his current injury isnt his knees its a chipped bone in his back from a particular incident in the last game he played.

Other than that, is anyone here seriously questioning his form so far this season and especially in comparison to other fullbacks in the comp.

Fro said:
Stevo said:
Another beauty of a thread

i had to chuckle when i saw you had posted in the "brother" thread stevo :)

I can't believe the incredible restraint you are showing in the field of spelling correction in this thread. I'm not going to say anything in fear of upsetting MFB, but......WOW! Big job if you decide to pull it on. ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4