Why did we buy Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Sitting here having a nice cold ale in the sun after a hard day at the office. So my thinking goes straight to manly, and for the life of me why did we buy Hastings. Ok so he doesn't start but why the fukc is he not in our 17 . We will go Cameron Cullen before Hastings at times and im not saying Cullen isn't any good , but Why . Surely we didnt get him to play regies .We will pick 3 forwards on the bench and either go Lewy brown or Cullen.

Sitting here having a nice cold ale in the sun after a hard day at the office. So my thinking goes straight to manly, and for the life of me why did we buy Hastings. Ok so he doesn't start but why the fukc is he not in our 17 . We will go Cameron Cullen before Hastings at times and im not saying Cullen isn't any good , but Why . Surely we didnt get him to play regies .We will pick 3 forwards on the bench and either go Lewy brown or Cullen.

I think there was a mention in previous thread that he was on the outer due to an attitude problem.

Why did we buy Hastings ?
You take a chance on players who have potential and give them a chance to show you what they offer and then its .........
shape-up-or-ship-out-3.png

Brown can cover backline, backrow and hooker. Hastings is not very good. He was bought as halves cover and as long as Green and DCE have one working leg, they are far better than Hastings.
So what happens if one of our halves go down early in a game . Kaos.

Shortish answer............... our recruitment process involves a bunch of photos pinned to a wall, a blindfold and some darts!

Why did we buy Hastings ?
You take a chance on players who have potential and give them a chance to show you what they offer and then its .........
View attachment 6460

Poor recruitment when you keep tipping them out and not bringing more in as replacement, actually he hasnt been tipped out at all has he...he must be good enough then to stay.

Brown can cover backline, backrow and hooker. Hastings is not very good. He was bought as halves cover and as long as Green and DCE have one working leg, they are far better than Hastings.
That's jut not right. Hastings is a Fullback who can play in the halves & the centres. He can cover Hooker & has played Backrow. He is an accomplished goal kicker & terrorises tired defences.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8