Why did we buy Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we were winning everyone would be lauding his experience and hard edge but we are losing so he is old and plodder

And the truth is somewhere in the middle but personally I think he has been fine

Problem is most fans are highlight real fans, Myles could make half the tackles and metres but pull off one big hit and most here would be salivating

He's a friend of Chez's and at the time we needed as many sweeteners to keep him. Well that is one theory.

I like Myles for the vasoline incident, however he's got used to being in a plod team, club and state.

Maybe it was like those TV offers,
"...but wait, there's more!
If you buy DCE in the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in big Nate...!"

Myles would be offering a lot off the field also.
You need experienced guys around the club

Guy is a poor mans Jason King
Myles - 9 Tests for Australia (and an incumbent), 29 games for Qld (mostly winning)
King - 2 appearances for NSW (losing), 3 in City Country.
Chalk and cheese ;)
giphy.gif

Question.....

Is Nate Myles the Big Giant Head from 3rd Rock From the Sun?

And before any of you smart alec's say anything, I know that was William Shatner in the show lol

Myles - 9 Tests for Australia (and an incumbent), 29 games for Qld (mostly winning)
King - 2 appearances for NSW (losing), 3 in City Country.
Chalk and cheese ;)
giphy.gif

Jason King - club legend and true champion. Manly's Adam Foote.

Understand what your saying, but I'll never put Myles in front of one of our own mate, sorry.

Myles is serviceable. Does his job but just hasn't shown any manly passion and fire. Kinda like a nine till five worker. Clocks on, does his shift and then goes home. Not dynamic but you can't complain or be too harsh..

Seriously - he lumbers to the line and makes few metres, he has little to offer, ok he can tackle but we need more from a player in his position

To me he looks past it

Spade a spade situ folks Bazeagle is spot on here - Myles is not scaring one single opposition pack which clearly doesn't cut it. Look at last Thu night - Lawrence, Vave and Starling were smashing it up relentlessly but every time Myles got the ball it looked like dad in the back yard having a plod. Is he holding back for his auto Origin selection or is he just trying avoid having to limp up the steps of his big new Nth Beaches house?

If we were winning everyone would be lauding his experience and hard edge but we are losing so he is old and plodder

And the truth is somewhere in the middle but personally I think he has been fine

Problem is most fans are highlight real fans, Myles could make half the tackles and metres but pull off one big hit and most here would be salivating
It's about time someone highlighted who the real fans are on here.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.:)

It's about time someone highlighted who the real fans are on here.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.:)
Pointing out that Myles is lazy and past it doesn't question my loyalty as a fan. It's an opinion and by the looks of it well supported here. Unless Frank, you would prefer a fully sanitised PC world where nobody speaks out with a different view. You're in a good place then Frank because that's exactly where we are all headed.

Pointing out that Myles is lazy and past it doesn't question my loyalty as a fan. It's an opinion and by the looks of it well supported here. Unless Frank, you would prefer a fully sanitised PC world where nobody speaks out with a different view. You're in a good place then Frank because that's exactly where we are all headed.
So you didn't get the joke?

Haha I don't think he did

And I'm certainly not questioning anyones passion just saying a lot seem to support flashy over substance......The type of people who would say James Roberts is a great centre

Spade a spade situ folks Bazeagle is spot on here - Myles is not scaring one single opposition pack which clearly doesn't cut it. Look at last Thu night - Lawrence, Vave and Starling were smashing it up relentlessly but every time Myles got the ball it looked like dad in the back yard having a plod. Is he holding back for his auto Origin selection or is he just trying avoid having to limp up the steps of his big new Nth Beaches house?

Maybe because he played the full 40mins in the first half switching from front row to lock with 35 tackles - that's more than the others for the entire match - he's not the hit up merchant some expect thim to be.

Does he have a youtube video, that would help

You go Nate!

Good forward, experienced, happy to have him here....(meaning Manly - but I am happy for him to visit here as well.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7