Wiliame is not up to first grade standard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to say, Williame doesn't look a great prospect. You can forgive young and inexperienced players for mistakes when they do a hand full of good things as well, but he is yet to break the line in FG or even look like creating an opportunity for his outside man.

Saw that too.. made absolutely no effort to chase down the dogs player, if he had been sprinting back, he would have certainly helped Chez to stop the try. Would it have ultimately stopped them scoring, probably not, but the effort would have been there, and seen by both players and fans and stuff like that can help a team lift, or at least help get you selected the following week in a depleted side!

Yep, I'm glad someone else brought it up. I'm not normally one to bag players, I can put up with players not being quite good enough if they put in, what they may lack in skill can be offset by attitude and intensity.
On both the Pritchard and Mbye tries he just ran back at half pace - The Pritchard try he was pretty much next to him and dropped off before Pritchard even got the ball so he goes over untouched. The Mbye try he dropped off again, Tolman ran past him FFS! If he chases hard that try is most likely stopped. So that is two instances where plodding forwards were the support players and he was just watching ( well he looked like he may have been watching )
No wonder he hasn't played in a winning NRL side, if he's a regular first grader then his team isn't going that great. He seems to like watching first grade though but not join in much.
I don't think much of Satini but surely he's better, even Rudolph has been playing in the centres in ressies.
Bugger it, start Symonds there even, at least he'll have a go.

Last edited:
Where was he when the Wolf and DCE were trying to shut it down? DCE was running on a stuffed ankle and Wiliame was nowhere to be seen. Very piss poor effort from a kid who's confidence is clearly shot.

I have to say, Williame doesn't look a great prospect. You can forgive young and inexperienced players for mistakes when they do a hand full of good things as well, but he is yet to break the line in FG or even look like creating an opportunity for his outside man.

Yep he killed our right side attack all night. The only dangerous move the right made the whole game was promptly ended when he dropped it cold. He later atoned for this by creating 3 tries... For the Bulldogs... By forgetting how to defend at centre.

I'd go so far as to say that he cost us the game. I don't think I can remember one player's efforts being so detrimental to a team since Choc's effort in the 2007 Grand Final or Nathan Merritt's first and last origin appearance.

Yep he killed our right side attack all night. The only dangerous move the right made the whole game was promptly ended when he dropped it cold. He later atoned for this by creating 3 tries... For the Bulldogs... By forgetting how to defend at centre.
haha classic!

I would of played Chee Kam in the centres to replace williame

williame might be an ok winger ... but chee kam would be suited to a centre more than williame

First couple of games I said he played good, but now I take everything back.
The last few games were ordinary and tonight's performance was a total outrage.
He made Blair looked awesome in defence.
Wiliame is just not up to first grade standard. Period.
I agree with playing Wolfie in front of him.
Poor Tooves. How some of these players are tearing his heart out. He doesn't deserve this.

First couple of games I said he played good, but now I take everything back.
The last few games were ordinary and tonight's performance was a total outrage.
He made Blair looked awesome in defence.
Wiliame is just not up to first grade standard. Period.
I agree with playing Wolfie in front of him.
Poor Tooves. How some of these players are tearing his heart out. He doesn't deserve this.
Williame just got Rammed!

Look at our injuries. It would be very nice to have a world class centre in the reggies to cover positions. The celery cap don't go that far though.

Look at our injuries. It would be very nice to have a world class centre in the reggies to cover positions. The celery cap don't go that far though.

I don't think anyone is expecting Williame to play at the same level as Matai or Lyon, it would just be nice if we could select a replacement centre who knows how to tackle, catch a ball and actually puts in a bit of effort. I'd be more than happy if someone to the equivalent level of Michael Oldfield or Ben Farrar was playing out there but seriously Williame is beyond rubbish.

I think they are..Who did we have at the time who would have played in front of Farrae and Oldfoeld.. Who do we have now who is in front of Williame?

Gee cut Williame some slack he has had little game time at this level and is probably trying to do his best in a team that is under extreme pressure , not the ideal time to be throw to the wolves. Its easy when we are going well to beat our chests on this forum but we find it hard to be constructive when times are tough . Try and hang in there with the players we have available at the moment.

Yep, it all comes back to the Celery cap. Unfortunately Williame Leeks in defense, he was a fast Runner Bean before but at the moment could'nt Beetroots. Lettuce give him a run in ressies and see if he still suffers from the Artichokes.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6