Will Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't it make more sense for MCK to come back in 2018?
Absolutely. I really liked the look of him in the centres in the few appearances he made for us last season. I was disappointed that we let him go. Especially since he seemed to be over the injuries that had plagued him since he originally signed for us.

Someone mentioned that he was going to the Tigers for one season and that an arrangement was in place for him to return in 2017. Sounds dodgy to me but I hope it's true.

Is there any chance at all that his dad will back flip and go with him......PLEASE

Don't Cry For Me Manly-Warringah:

Don't cry for me Manly-Warringah (don't worry, we won't)
The truth is I never left you
All through my Mormon days
My staid existence
I broke my promise
Don't keep your distance (we will Will)

For $700K a season they can have him, he's flat out being worth $70K a season when playing for Doesntmatta.

Absolutely. I really liked the look of him in the centres in the few appearances he made for us last season. I was disappointed that we let him go. Especially since he seemed to be over the injuries that had plagued him since he originally signed for us.

Someone mentioned that he was going to the Tigers for one season and that an arrangement was in place for him to return in 2017. Sounds dodgy to me but I hope it's true.
In future manly will ensure that players spend their injury plagued years at other clubs prior to taking up manly contracts. It's part of the new broom, can do attitude taking over the joint, feathered friend.

Des will get him firing - don't doubt that one bit. Gets the absolute best out of his players.
He used to, but I think his game plan is starting to date...he needs to reinvent himself a little...I tend to think he will.

As for Hoppa, he has lost too much speed. The Eels realise after last season that he is nothing more than an average first grader...he had an excuse the first season back, but he's run out of chances to prove he is the Hoppa of old.

I would imagine the attraction of des signing hoppa is that he will sign on for less initially as he will have got some money from parra. If the rumours are true and lafai is getting released, then lafai on say 275 000 vs hoppa on say 150 000 plus whatever the eels are paying is a big win salary cap wise may be enough of a difference to help them keep, say klemmer.

Is Hoppa going to be the Dog's FB?

Seems crazy to release Lafai, as he was their try scoring freak before getting injured.:confused:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4