Will Manly Make The Top 4?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Will Manly Make The Top 4?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
We are currently one 13+ win away from the top 4 right now.

Obviously we will need to win our remaining 4 games to finish either 3rd or 4th.

If the Storm beat the Roosters tonight (most likely), and we beat the Tigers (almost definite), we will only be one win away from 3rd spot.

The Cowboys will struggle to make the top 4 with games - vs Panthers (away) this week, vs Sharks (home) next week, and vs Broncos (home) final round.

Also working in our favour, the Sharks vs the Roosters in round 25, and Broncos vs the Eels round 25.

I don't think so, we will lose one of our remaining games. We always lose those games were are suppose to win. The Penrith game is going to be the one we lose I think.

Basically, winning our 4 remaining games would guarantee a top 4 spot. If we win 3/4 and finish on 34 competition points we could still (possibly) sneak into the 4 if we keep our for and against healthy.

I'm sitting on the fence. This team has surprised me so often this year with wins that I probably wasn't expecting so I can't bring myself to write them off completely...but...just as the Eels lost to a team they should beat last night, I fear we will lose a game against a side we should beat.

All it takes is a side like the Dogs to grind out an ugly win in the wet where they score off a kick and boot a couple of penalty goals to win by 2 points with the referees behind them, or a Tiger ambush at Leichhardt which we've seen a number of times of the last few years.

This competition is tough and there is no such thing as a win in the bank before kick off anymore. Sure, there are odds and trends that give some indication, but nothing set in stone.

I tipped us making it and nothing has changed. Api has come out and said they have their defense in order and are not about to let it slip . I think you will see a charge from the seaeagles.

Yep, if we can get on a roll against the lesser likes - Tigers, Bulldogs, Warriors, the top 4 will be ours to lose. If we win these 3 games we will be sitting in either 3rd or 4th spot when we face the Panthers at home. The Panthers are highly erratic and will struggle if the refs succumb to a fully packed, pumped and vocal Brooky crowd.

If we can handle the Tigers who I think are lower than they should be and beat them well, we finish top 4. Surely the boys know that a top 4 spot is on the line. We drop this game we cant lose another. With the knights upset I see one more upset this weekend hopefully not us.

I wouldn't count my chickens people.

We have been absolutely flogged in 2 of or last 3 matches. In the previous 5 matches was outplayed ( but was lucky to win) by Knights and Tigers and Warriors. So in 7 matches performed well vs Roosters, Sharks and was unlucky against the Panthers.

The good news is Sharks, Rooster and Eels all have the same patchy form.

I am just hoping we don't finish 7th or 8th.

4th wont end well imo
A demolition at the hands of melb is no way to start a finals series.. I think i did a ladder predictor and had us finish 4th, play melb round 1, cant remember who in round 2 and broncs in rnd 3... I fear that IF we managed to make a gf going down that road, we wont have much left to give on the big day

I think we will only beat the Worryers. Hope I'm wrong but Tigers at Leichhardt is like St Merge at the Gong. The dishlickers will be due for a win at home for Grub & the Riff will be too desperate for us.?like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

As long as the squad stays largely unaffected by injury from here on in and we have solved the defence issues, then yes we can absolutely make the top 4. We could even win the premiership if we get a bit of luck. Which would be insane because we really shouldn't be in it this year, this year was supposed to be a building year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8