Will Manly Make The Top 4?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Manly Make The Top 4?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters
Interesting thread......no one was talking about us have any chance of making the top 4 about 5 months ago! Talk about exceeding expectations the players and coaching staff should be congratulated.
I kinda was (predicted 4th-6th), although then again I am very optimistic with manly so perhaps it was a fluke. They have had a phenomenal season although all this hard work can't go to waste, lets push for the top 4, we are the most deserving side for sure. If winterstein can keep up his form from last week and Siro can return with fire, we're in with a big chance.

I think we will only beat the Worryers. Hope I'm wrong but Tigers at Leichhardt is like St Merge at the Gong. The dishlickers will be due for a win at home for Grub & the Riff will be too desperate for us.?like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

Well, you have been wrong since Baz got here so I'm sure your hopes will come true.

With games completed this weekend we are 3rd best points scorers (460) for and 10th in points against (419).

We can beat most sides on the day but until I fully understand how we let in 92 points in two games, being 22% of all our total season's points against, I'm just going to hold on to my predictions for now.

We have to finish 3rd you don't want to be going to Melbourne in week 1

Thats exactly what I want. Knock them over and that will open things right up.

Get beaten and it doesn't matter much because its sudden death after that week anyway.

I think we will only beat the Worryers. Hope I'm wrong but Tigers at Leichhardt is like St Merge at the Gong. The dishlickers will be due for a win at home for Grub & the Riff will be too desperate for us.?like I said, I hope I'm wrong.
I think you're right.
But luckily I'm usually wrong!

It's in our hands which is a huge bonus.

At the beginning of the season, I would have settled for finishing in the 8. We are rebuilding and it takes time.

Making the 4 would make it a great year. I don't know if we have the consistency to win the whole thing. Games like this where we should win always make me nervous. If we can get over the Tigpies who are a far better side than their ladder position suggests, then I think we can make it.

I have everything crossed we really show up tomorrow and show the aggression we showed last weekend for the last 50 minutes.

This will give us a good insight into how mentally tough we are.

Will Manly make the top 4?

No.
I'd have to agree now, after that.. we needed a kick up the ass, just because we got one good win last week doesn't mean we are back to world beaters every week, we've got to put out everything we've got EVERY WEEK. The effort has to remain and in that second half we lost that effort through pathetic choices in attack

If we repeat our second half performance we won't win another match. It was like watching a car crash.
For a team that had everything to play for - and which had weathered an early Tigers assault and looked so comfortable at half time - it was a more humbling defeat than the ones dished out by Illawarra and Melbourne.
Facing reality: we have too many players who crack under pressure.
When I see how the 'Boys banded together last night with a team of walking wounded and almost beat the 'Riff I'm gutted that we didn't show this resolve. We have some terrific players; just not enough of them.
We gave that match away in a style that would have made the lowlight reel for The North Sydney Bears.

I still think we'll make the Top 4, or at least we still can.

We have 3 winnable matches and a number of our rivals have to play each other.

Disappointing result today (thanks Captain Obvious!) but any team can beat any other, just ask the Eels who got rolled by Knights.

We just aint the same side with Jorge.

And that because our second rowers are duds.

I dislike our use of Jake also.

But it aint over until its over.

Well, you have been wrong since Baz got here so I'm sure your hopes will come true.

Well Woodside for the record, this is not the result I wanted. I really wanted the coach to be able to get the team up against the last placed team for a top 4 spot but he didn't.
Barrett may well be a fine coach in the years ahead, but he is an L-Plater right now & it shows. I for one wish we had the coach of today's opposition but that's not going to happen so we ride the roller coaster of the L-plater.

Every single team , Warriors included, we play until the end of round 26 will play like the Tigers did today.

We'd better get used to it
Teams like the Warriors and Bulldogs like to offload thats what worries this team . Hold the ball and there winable games play like today and we are goooonaa's

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8