Will we lose points for the sin bin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fox had vision of the Melbourne football manager on the sideline telling the NRL official (wearing an NRL jacket) that he stuffed up. Exhibit A?
Then he overruled us both.
Because we were using the home team timekeeper because we didn't have one...
This game is amateur hour.

Come on lad's, lets go watch an NRL game.....

CircusTycoon.jpg

They are going on about api not being also sent. You only get sent off for a king hit. And walker got 10 in the bin for getting his eye socket broken.

Fox use to be ok until Yvonne and walters and buderous and co host the show.

Hey Todd, remember this:

Todd Greenberg took aim at Brookvale Oval over timekeeping fiasco and shot himself in the foot

Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph
September 4, 2014 12:03pm

RUGBY league fans love tradition, just like they hate being treated as fools.

This week Todd Greenberg did himself and the game no favours when he attempted to smother the timekeeping fiasco at Brookvale last Sunday as further proof suburban grounds have passed their used-by date.

Penrith captain Jamie Soward wasn’t the only one blowing up.

You should have heard the reaction from Manly fans in our office when they read between the lines of a story in Wednesday’s paper that suggested Brookvale was to blame for the vital seconds lost at the end of an action-packed afternoon.

I’d imagine the reaction would have been the same in workplaces around the city as fans saw through the spin and realised the agenda.

“We have made our intentions pretty clear that we have great difficulty at suburban venues,’’ Greenberg said.

“The timekeeper can’t physically see part of the ground, through the sidelines, and then with people standing up.

“It’s exactly why we are looking to move to bigger stadiums for the bigger games.”

All the NRL had to do was release a statement saying, "Yes, it was our fault. We stuffed up. The official responsible will be disciplined." End of story. But no, every single one of them is so averse to accepting responsibility that they've just muddled it up even further. We won that game fair and square. Scored two tries when we were down a man. And when Api came back on, even if it was early, we were getting possession from a scrum feed. The mistake had no bearing on the outcome of the match. On top of that, Walker should never have been binned, and neither should have Jake in the first half. Oh - and who was responsible for keeping the time on that one? They got that right, didn't they?

It all comes down to who that guy in the grey NRL jacket with the stop watch works for.
If he is the official Melbourne appointed one for the game then how are we responsible?
Rule says if we don't bring a time official then we have to obey the one appointed by the home team.......and i guess that guy with the stop watch was him.

It all comes down to who that guy in the grey NRL jacket with the stop watch works for.
If he is the official Melbourne appointed one for the game then how are we responsible?
Rule says if we don't bring a time official then we have to obey the one appointed by the home team.......and i guess that guy with the stop watch was him.
I wonder who told Api to go back on the field? Fox haven't asked that question.

In an 80 minute game it was a mere 90 bloody seconds that didn't determine the shat nature that the drizzle are.
2 Away wins at 2 of the most intimidating stadiums. MANLY 2 - losers 0.

Look out Canberra................

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8