Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• Total voters
I am renewing for sure. I support the Manly side that runs out every week and have done so since 1972.

I do not give a rats about the Penns (except that they are keeping us alive) or Zorba (for a guy who apparently does love Manly, I have no idea what his ****ing problem is)! What I do care about is our team fronting up every week in the maroon and white.

I am not going to have a sook and become a fair-weather supporter when the team doesn't perform. Leave that for the Dogs and Rorters supporters.

Yep, I will be, as will my eldest sister (one of the two first female rugby league referees ever) and my Dad.

There is no such thing as too much Manly stuff.

Apart from how much I love our team, another reason is that I look sexy as hell with a lanyard on. Yes, you can use the lanyard to choke the ref, but, if you're me, you can pull off the Adonis look with it.

I cancelled my membership midway through this year. My decision had nothing to do with the results on the field, It was based on the treatment that fSea Eagle supporters have received from the CEO Joe Kelly, and that picture of health zorba peters, who actually referred to us as agitators and trouble makers, in his supposed column with the Manly Daily. Just on that, the obese mouth was quite vocal in criticising Geoff Toovey for all that was wrong, and was equally vocal in praising Barrett. The slob has been eerily quiet of late.

On my membership, I was quite reluctant to re-new after the treatment of Geoff Toovey, but did so based on my love for the club. It seems that the higher powers take advantage of this. Until such time that the dedicated supporters are treated with the respect they deserve, and Manly people in the mould of Toovey and Steve Gigg are brought back in, I will not re-join.

Last edited:
Yes by all means lets all withhold our financial support for the club we love, particularly as Manly is a financial giant and are not millions of dollars out of pocket from sponsorship monies not being paid by that Flea bag CocoJoy.

If enough of us all get together maybe we can take the club down.

Yes, I will definitely be renewing my membership along with 4 other family members.
If you can't support the team through the rough times then don't bother supporting through the good times. Just because we had our worst season since the early-mid 2000s shouldn't deter people. It was going to happen sooner or later with all the change in personnel that had to occur.
Newcastle won 1 game all year and even their fans aren't fair-weathered like a few on here.
You know the difference between us and Newcastle this year? Newcastle are looking to the future and holding on to their best young players. Loyalty is a 2 way street and Newcastle supporters can see this. At the moment Penn, Kelly and co don't give a stuff about the fabric of the club or the supporters and they never have so why give our $$$ to them. Our coaching staff/recruitment think its OK to reward and keep paying over rated hacks like Myles and Brown, yet release 1 of our best young talents in Liam Knight. I'm no less of a supporter just because I don't pay for a membership. I didn't get membership this year and I won't next year.

Yes, I will definitely be renewing my membership along with 4 other family members.
If you can't support the team through the rough times then don't bother supporting through the good times. Just because we had our worst season since the early-mid 2000s shouldn't deter people. It was going to happen sooner or later with all the change in personnel that had to occur.
Newcastle won 1 game all year and even their fans aren't fair-weathered like a few on here.
I think the line"if you can't support them during rough times don't bother supporting them through good times"is a crock.I support them,end of discussion,but it doesn't mean fans can't vent their anger at the off field staff and the direction they are taking the club.I think by being critical about a team's performance or the way the admin is running the club,shows just as much passion as saying"well done boys,tried hard,better luck next yr."I can handle that the club has been very poor this year on field in all grades,almost impossible to stay so high for so long,but it's the way the Penns and Fulton have gone about it that has pissed me off.And now with all this culling of players,they'll have the same excuse they tried to use this yr that it'll take a while for players to gel.Honesty to the fans is all that is asked for

You know the difference between us and Newcastle this year? Newcastle are looking to the future and holding on to their best young players. Loyalty is a 2 way street and Newcastle supporters can see this. At the moment Penn, Kelly and co don't give a stuff about the fabric of the club or the supporters and they never have so why give our $$$ to them. Our coaching staff/recruitment think its OK to reward and keep paying over rated hacks like Myles and Brown, yet release 1 of our best young talents in Liam Knight. I'm no less of a supporter just because I don't pay for a membership. I didn't get membership this year and I won't next year.
Perfectly written.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7