William Chambers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The poor bloke. Imagine being a rep player who rates himself highly, and getting an absolute bath from a bloke who plays footy to win meat packs
CD476034-22C8-4A53-89E9-B9442B3C0E71.jpeg

360 last night said he was giving it to Walker around his legal matters (dv stuff I assume). Chambers is a cat and looked like he’s trying to do anything to stay relevant. He got an absolute bath by Harper and embarrassed himself the way he carried on. Crapped himself when Guac looked to get involved. He’s also no doubt los his spot now as Hannay was not happy about it in the presser. Career over Mr Chambers. Gone but also forgotten. Dud of an individual.

As we all know there is history between Chambers, the Drizzle and Dylan.

Yeah great shot by Chambers, making up for 6 missed tackles and being turned inside out all night by Tommy, Harper and Saab.

Just another reminder that he is a has been and that his career is just about done.

Schuster gave poor Walker the best hospital pass of the year, credit to him for hanging onto the ball!
Chambers may have inadvertently helped Manly. We've got a number of young and inexperienced players in our side, especially when it comes to finals appearances. He gave them all a sneak preview of the kind of blowtorch and tactics that they could encounter later, a good lesson hopefully!
As for Chambers being a cat etc, he is reputed to be a hard man and very good fighter. He was using his experience to try to lift his team and distract Manly, when you are getting overrun by the opposition that is one of the last things left you can try!

Schuster gave poor Walker the best hospital pass of the year, credit to him for hanging onto the ball!
Chambers may have inadvertently helped Manly. We've got a number of young and inexperienced players in our side, especially when it comes to finals appearances. He gave them all a sneak preview of the kind of blowtorch and tactics that they could encounter later, a good lesson hopefully!
As for Chambers being a cat etc, he is reputed to be a hard man and very good fighter. He was using his experience to try to lift his team and distract Manly, when you are getting overrun by the opposition that is one of the last things left you can try!
You are probably right, and it worked; our play was shambolic when Walker took the bait and others got involved trying to defend him.
Why did Chambers single out Walker? Because he is the weak link mentally in our strong chain. We don't need Walker. We have more than enough attack, so give me a player that can be relied upon, like The Lawman or even DeLuxe.
If anyone is going to stuff up our chances of success it is Walker. He is a liability.

He was using his experience to try to lift his team and distract Manly, when you are getting overrun by the opposition that is one of the last things left you can try!
Have to disagree here...

He lost his head and it became about him and not about his team. Once he started stirring the pot, it had a residual effect on his teammates, which inadvertently led to the Rudolph head butt. Good banter is subtle and happens on the field most games, but when you start carrying on like Chambers to the point where fans at home can detect it, it's no longer effective, it's disruptive, which is why he was hooked. It's also embarrassing when you're down 40-10; you've got nothing to boast about. You're also only as good as your last run so whatever he achieved in Melbourne 5 years ago in irrelevant now.

While Chambers was mouthing off, Tom T was busy ripping them apart; that's the sort of player you want, not a guy who's missed 6 tackles telling the opposition how good he is and how bad they are?! Laughable.

You are probably right, and it worked; our play was shambolic when Walker took the bait and others got involved trying to defend him.
Why did Chambers single out Walker? Because he is the weak link mentally in our strong chain. We don't need Walker. We have more than enough attack, so give me a player that can be relied upon, like The Lawman or even DeLuxe.
If anyone is going to stuff up our chances of success it is Walker. He is a liability.
Liability wise B Parker is your man

Chambers is a dope. He did one good tackle when a hospital pass was thrown and then had a brain snap and became a real liability to his team. Hearing the dopey Fox commentators talking him up after the match was disappointing but I shouldn't have expected less from Kent. The most pleasing thing was that Walker did not react but I was concerned that Big O was going to rip into him. In the end good restraint shown by the players. Tom was funny when interviewed saying he went in as a peace maker not wanting to give anything or get anything either. Great young man.

360 last night said he was giving it to Walker around his legal matters (dv stuff I assume). Chambers is a cat and looked like he’s trying to do anything to stay relevant. He got an absolute bath by Harper and embarrassed himself the way he carried on. Crapped himself when Guac looked to get involved. He’s also no doubt los his spot now as Hannay was not happy about it in the presser. Career over Mr Chambers. Gone but also forgotten. Dud of an individual.
I saw Paul Kent trying to defend Chambers, saying that sledging is part of the game, all okay. How about dropping the forearm onto Walker's face after the tackle was completed - is that part of the game? Cronulla were getting beaten and they didn't like it. There was niggle and rubbish in just about every tackle and the ref did nothing to stop it.

Also, they kept talking about him smashing Walker; I could have knocked Walker over because he was busy catching the hospital pass. That's not a great tackle, just luck for the defender. Fullbacks get belted like that every week when they're worrying about catching the ball before being hit simultaneously.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8