William Chambers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not to condone Chambers, as the guy is a well-documented prick.....

But....

It's a well known tool in his arsenal. Has a massive precedent for niggle.

His team is down and basically out.

Is anyone even remotely surprised?

Not me. Non-event story. NewsCorp crew like Kent etc - they thrive off turning this stuff into something more - pays their brothel and bar bills.

The satisfaction we should all feel is that moments after his 'amazing hit' on Walks - which was basically a targeted dog-shot (well executed to remain legal, sure) - Turbo pushed over for the softest of tries against a porous defense, then basically faced up to a chicken**** chambers who was lashing out at anything close - ie Guac.

That worked out well for ol'Will now didn't it...hooked shortly after and chided like a silly spoilt kid in the press conference.

Case. Closed.

Let's move on people. Chambers won't even have a contract next year.

He might be a pr!ck, but I don't agree with this...
If the exact same hit was done by Matai or Tafua, I'm sure we would all be applauding it
Agree, was a great Matai-esque shot. Difference being Matai never felt the need to verbal afterwards. He also rarely let in three tries down his side.

Chambers actions had failed him all night as he repeatedly got toasted by Tommy, Harper and Saab. The only tool he had left was some juvenile trash talk.

Agree, was a great Matai-esque shot. Difference being Matai never felt the need to verbal afterwards. He also rarely let in three tries down his side.

Chambers actions had failed him all night as he repeatedly got toasted by Tommy, Harper and Saab. The only tool he had left was some juvenile trash talk.
True that
The quiet players like Matai who talk with their shoulders are the defenders players fear....the Chambers type, all you hear after a while is blah, blah, blah like Santa's little helper from the simpsons

He was totally owned by Tom, Harper and Saab...6 missed tackles most all try allowing ones. What a complete myth he has been. Mitchell was is bitch in SOO, why the Sharks signed this nothing is beyond me.

He was totally owned by Tom, Harper and Saab...6 missed tackles most all try allowing ones. What a complete myth he has been. Mitchell was is bitch in SOO, why the Sharks signed this nothing is beyond me.
They must have signed him on the cheap hoping for an outcome like we got with Saab, Lawton, Harper and others.

All they got was a mouthy player past his prime.

They must have signed him on the cheap hoping for an outcome like we got with Saab, Lawton, Harper and others.

All they got was a mouthy player past his prime.
He was mouthing off again running past a warriors player as the Sharks scored their 1st try

F$$k chambers is a cat and his actions in how he verbal seriously well done Kane Evans.

And how about it if that was one of ours he will be condemned pillar to post on every nrl360 show out there.

Also sharks are a dirty team with him it , don' like how they go about things.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10