William Chambers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

chuckee

Formerly CJAeagle
Is there seriously people who are having a cry because Chambers is doing some sledging?
Haha harden up it’s part of the sport and its great that we still have some characters.
All fair game if ya can take it as well as you dish it out. Play on

Nordburg

First Grader
Is there seriously people who are having a cry because Chambers is doing some sledging?
Haha harden up it’s part of the sport and its great that we still have some characters.
All fair game if ya can take it as well as you dish it out. Play on
I don’t have an issue with sledging,obviously there’s a line that you don’t cross,but the problem I have is that due to the rules,these players can keep gobbing off without any retribution.

The Who

Journey Man
His sledging hasn't help Cronulla win matches.
Concentrating on being smart with his mouth has taken all his attention away from playing football.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member

Warriors boss slams Will Chambers as Sharks coach Josh Hannay claims he’s ‘not a fan’ of sledging​

Will Chambers’ taunting of Warriors prop Kane Evans caused carnage over the weekend, but the Sharks centre is fast running out of supporters for his antics.

Cronulla’s Will Chambers has come under fire from his own coach as well as New Zealand officials after three Warrriors players were charged by the NRL’s match review committee for reacting to his “very personal” sledging over the weekend.
For the second straight week, Chambers got under the skin of rival players with his on-field sprays but it failed to help the Sharks secure the two competition points as the Warriors secured an 18-16 victory at Cbus Stadium.

It’s led Cronulla coach Josh Hannay to claim Chambers’ taunting of opponents was “counter-productive.”

“I’m not a fan of sledging,” Hannay said. “It’s not how I think competition should look like.”

Warriors chief Cameron George took his own swipe at Chambers, adamant the former representative centre “crossed the line” with his taunting of forward Kane Evans, who was sin-binned twice and placed on report three times during a spiteful game.

“I am privy to what was said out there and I don’t approve of that. There is a line you don’t cross and from the feedback I have got, that was crossed. It was very, very, very personal from what I have been told,” George said.

“I understand the art of sledging and what it is designed to do. For the second week in a row he’s caused a bit of drama. If that is the way he wants to play, that’s his call. He hasn’t won any games has he?

“He got fined $1500 for throwing a boot into the grandstand. I understand it and I generally don’t have a problem with it. When it crosses the line, I don’t approve. For the last two weeks, it has been notable it hasn’t helped his side win a game.”

the story goes on but you get the drift.
listening to talkin' league this afternoon and a bloke called in who claims to know Kane & his family, said the comments by chambers were regarding Kane's mother.
yep, chambers is all class!

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
How's Paul Kent's attitude to this. Shows what a scumbag Kent really is supporting this type of crap from a h a s been player who won't have a club next year unless some dumb ESL club wants the prick. Good luck to them getting this jerk a UK working visa.

StuBoot

Bencher

Warriors boss slams Will Chambers as Sharks coach Josh Hannay claims he’s ‘not a fan’ of sledging​

Will Chambers’ taunting of Warriors prop Kane Evans caused carnage over the weekend, but the Sharks centre is fast running out of supporters for his antics.

Cronulla’s Will Chambers has come under fire from his own coach as well as New Zealand officials after three Warrriors players were charged by the NRL’s match review committee for reacting to his “very personal” sledging over the weekend.
For the second straight week, Chambers got under the skin of rival players with his on-field sprays but it failed to help the Sharks secure the two competition points as the Warriors secured an 18-16 victory at Cbus Stadium.

It’s led Cronulla coach Josh Hannay to claim Chambers’ taunting of opponents was “counter-productive.”

“I’m not a fan of sledging,” Hannay said. “It’s not how I think competition should look like.”

Warriors chief Cameron George took his own swipe at Chambers, adamant the former representative centre “crossed the line” with his taunting of forward Kane Evans, who was sin-binned twice and placed on report three times during a spiteful game.

“I am privy to what was said out there and I don’t approve of that. There is a line you don’t cross and from the feedback I have got, that was crossed. It was very, very, very personal from what I have been told,” George said.

“I understand the art of sledging and what it is designed to do. For the second week in a row he’s caused a bit of drama. If that is the way he wants to play, that’s his call. He hasn’t won any games has he?

“He got fined $1500 for throwing a boot into the grandstand. I understand it and I generally don’t have a problem with it. When it crosses the line, I don’t approve. For the last two weeks, it has been notable it hasn’t helped his side win a game.”

the story goes on but you get the drift.
listening to talkin' league this afternoon and a bloke called in who claims to know Kane & his family, said the comments by chambers were regarding Kane's mother.
yep, chambers is all class!

Tonight on 360 they were saying that O’Sullivan is married to Evans’ sister and Chambers was going at that angle which wound up Evans.

Funny that there’s lots of people claiming to know what was said yet it wasn’t enough for the ref to do anything about it and nothing was picked up through the refs mic.
Checcin told Tolman I think to tell Chambers to tone it down as it may be picked up on the mic, yet nothing.
Now we know Annesley and his mob miss a bit but in this PC world if anything that crossed the line was picked up I’m sure they’d be onto it.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

My god slater is a moron.

first it's "well, will has had a rough trot over the last month so he's a bit frustrated"

Next sentence "If Evans can't control his emotions, he shouldn't be out on the field playing."

fmd - the hypocrisy, the idiocy, the silence as not one journo he was saying this to picked that up.

Does it really have to be left to 'social media' to see these things? this is why I get around the pay walls - nothing out there worth paying for.

anyway...sun's out!

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar

My god slater is a moron.

first it's "well, will has had a rough trot over the last month so he's a bit frustrated"

Next sentence "If Evans can't control his emotions, he shouldn't be out on the field playing."

fmd - the hypocrisy, the idiocy, the silence as not one journo he was saying this to picked that up.

Does it really have to be left to 'social media' to see these things? this is why I get around the pay walls - nothing out there worth paying for.

anyway...sun's out!
Ex Storm player sticking up for another ex Storm player. The media is infested with them at the moment.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ex Storm player sticking up for another ex Storm player. The media is infested with them at the moment.

Yup, nothing new about that (probably with most ex team-mates), it's also the...

chambers couldn't control his emotions, that's why he's doing what he's doing....

then...

If Evans can't control his emotions, he shouldn't be out there...!

friggen potato

Eagle 1

First Grader
Chambers is a myth always has been, never got over being completely owned by L Mitchell in the SOO. Why the Sharks gave this nothing a lifeline is beyond a joke, feel sorry for the long suffering Sharks supporters. They deserve better, frankly.

Shoe1

Journey Man
so Sean O'Sullivan is married to Kane Evans' sister?

Also O'Sullivan is the brother in law of Kyle Lodge.

The dad Peter O'Sullivan is/was with Kieran Foran's mum - so is Kieran technically Sean's, Kane's, and Kyle's brother???

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
so Sean O'Sullivan is married to Kane Evans' sister?

Also O'Sullivan is the brother in law of Kyle Lodge.

The dad Peter O'Sullivan is/was with Kieran Foran's mum - so is Kieran technically Sean's, Kane's, and Kyle's brother???
Is this them?

1628558019741.png

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20