Williame + Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
great foot work and hands by Wiliame ( Dave Wariwck recruitment ) i give credit to Baz and Bozo for keeping him in the squad even that he was a Warwick recruit

I wish Warwick came back in some capacity. I agree our forward recruitment was not outstanding Dunamis Lui, Ligi Sao etc, who were okay but not brilliant !

But Williame i believe is a really special player

Both are still getting better and learning the nrl.

its been said before it takes 20 games to get a glimpse and 50 games to settle into firstgrade.

I would like to give credit to both players :)

Wiliame pulled off a beautiful catch and pass to Tafua to score the try ( great hands ) Also made plenty of hitups

Green: played mistake free football and is showing he is a good footballer. ALso has great hands and the ability to run at the line and put players into a hole !

Keep up the good work guys
Baz saw something in these guys and we bagged him for it (me included), like storm its not just the heroes that win games but those consistent no nonsense players as well

Both of these guys are playing well but if we are serious about contending in the years to come, Williame needs to be a winger and Green should come off the bench. Neither are ever going to be more than good honest footballers.

Williame could possibly surprise us and become a bit better than average, but he is certainly not what I would call "special". Well done to both players though on their recent form and improvement.

Both of these guys are playing well but if we are serious about contending in the years to come, Williame needs to be a winger and Green should come off the bench. Neither are ever going to be more than good honest footballers.

Williame could possibly surprise us and become a bit better than average, but he is certainly not what I would call "special". Well done to both players though on their recent form and improvement.
Thanks for putting things in perspective Snake .

Williame was never playing that bad. Just an easy bandwagon to jump on on the back of team losses which he had zero to do with.

I disagree, he was mentally shot earlier in the year and most of last year. But credit to him for getting out of the slump. There was never anything physically wrong with him.

Williame is trying to mimic jorge and matai by charging out of the defensive line.

Whilst he does nail some, he also misses a few. Matai very rarely screws that up so hopefully skivvy can help improve his hit rate. He is developing into a solid first grader.

I thought greens effort are 100%, was really hitting the line. He has decent potential if he keeps working at it.
Maybe we should call him t-shirt not quite a skivvy...!!!

Both have only a hand full of games in th NRL so are still learning. Green has a tendency to drop off in defence on our line but that can be coached out him him and after being bagged none stop Williame who is only 21 is starting to believe in himself . I will go on the record as saying Walker and Williame will be our centre combo next season.

Both have only a hand full of games in th NRL so are still learning. Green has a tendency to drop off in defence on our line but that can be coached out him him and after being bagged none stop Williame who is only 21 is starting to believe in himself . I will go on the record as saying Walker and Williame will be our centre combo next season.
Matai is contracted for another season and if his recovery goes well I will go on record as saying Matai and Walker will be our 3 & 4
927754-steve-matai.jpg

Thanks for putting things in perspective Snake .
We don't need Williame to set the world on fire. If he reaches the Robbo level - safe as houses defensively and a good finisher - most would take that every day of the week. You can then be flashy at other positions.

We don't need Williame to set the world on fire. If he reaches the Robbo level - safe as houses defensively and a good finisher - most would take that every day of the week. You can then be flashy at other positions.

Robbo was no world beater either but a good finisher and safe , qualities I think Will I Am is developing.

Considering he was supposed to be a curse and most wanted him nowhere near first grade again, its amazing that people now have Wiliame penciled in as one of our centres or wingers for 2017 (depending on the status of Snake and Skivy).

Well done to the guy and he has definitely improved.

As a Manly supporter I have been spoilt by the premiership winning strike centre power of Lyon & Matai. Hill & Innes. O'cconor & Shearer . Knight & Gartner . Fulton & Branighan.
I am not sold on any performance by beating a wooden spoon team in the first half and losing the second half !!! .
Let's see what these promising players have to offer when we play quality sides such as the Raiders Storm and the Dogs . Put away the cheque book for now and don't get your feathers in a knot feathered friend . :)

For some reason I have a feeling that our backline might look something like this next year
DCE
Green
Jorge
Walker
Idris
Uate
Turbo

I'm not necessarily saying this is the backline I want, more just a gut feeling that Manly might take a chance at picking up some cheap options in the hope of resurecting a couple of careers.

For some reason I have a feeling that our backline might look something like this next year
DCE
Green
Jorge
Walker
Idris
Uate
Turbo

I'm not necessarily saying this is the backline I want, more just a gut feeling that Manly might take a chance at picking up some cheap options in the hope of resurecting a couple of careers.
A lot of strike power there Kevin .

As a Manly supporter I have been spoilt by the premiership winning strike centre power of Lyon & Matai. Hill & Innes. O'cconor & Shearer . Knight & Gartner . Fulton & Branighan.
I am not sold on any performance by beating a wooden spoon team in the first half and losing the second half !!! .
Let's see what these promising players have to offer when we play quality sides such as the Raiders Storm and the Dogs . Put away the cheque book for now and don't get your feathers in a knot feathered friend . :)
He is worth re-signing if only for the fact that he is cost effective and capable. Even great sides need those guys.

A lot of strike power there Kevin .
Yeah if Idris and Uate were able to hit anything like their top form, that backline would cause opposition teams plenty of head aches. As I said it's just a hunch, both those guys have been mentioned in the past as piquing club interest. And the longer we go without announcing any signings, the more of a possibility it becomes.

I agree but on the wing...we need something better in the centres.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7