Williams still unsure about Manly future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/williams-to-hit-the-ocean-once-footy-is-over/story-fngr8iii-1226731692635

SeaWolf :D

Williams to hit the ocean once footy is over
STAFF WRITERS MANLY DAILY OCTOBER 02, 2013 4:34PM

Wolfy's sea legs
David Williams will sail the high seas this summer.
SEA Eagles winger David Williams has two goals to fulfil this year - to win another grand final and hitch a maiden ride on a 16ft skiff.

The Wolfman is better known for his feats on dry land and will be a key figure in the Sea Eagles' push for a third title in six years against the Roosters on Sunday night.

But he also harbours a desire to get wet on a skiff once the footy season is over.

Known for his altruistic work away from football, Williams is the figurehead of a special supporters group known as Wolfie's Howlers, founded and funded by leading Manly 16ft Skiff Club skipper Clint Bowen.

It allows children with special needs and other charities to watch Sea Eagles games from next to the players' dugout at Brookvale Oval.

"It's always heartening to see people like Clint get involved with something like Wolfie's Howlers.

"The kids absolutely love the experience and so does everyone involved.

"Not enough can be said about that bloke. He doesn't do it for the accolades or marketing perspective. They're a rare kind of breed."

Williams then added with a laugh: "But he hasn't given me a ride on his skiff yet so I might have to hit him up."

Williams' ability to contort his body in scoring tries would have come in handy on a skiff last Saturday as heavy winds whipped up dangerous conditions for Manly's first club championship heat of the season.

With gusts hitting 30 knots from the west, the race committee decided 90 minutes prior to the starting gun that there was no point rigging up.

Spokesman Chris Thomas said: "Conditions were well above the limits for racing. Instead the sailors had an afternoon of what could have been, over a few beers on the skiff club deck.

So many players would love to play for Manly, but they aren't all that lucky. David Williams is one we want to keep, for many reasons.
I really have to look at my diet. Does anyone know if Doritos are cooked?

Watch the NRL press interview , Wolfie, BJ, Killer, Tom and 2v.

Asked what he thought about the GF Refs, 2v said 'ask me after the game':)
Asked if he will eat a steak on Monday, Wolfie said 'I'll be eating something worse than that':D
Manly boys all relaxed and happy, joking with the Press :angel:

The corresponding interview with the Roosters is funny. The Press kept asking Pearce what it felt like to be a loser after SOO, he got shirty :p Minni about possibly playing in 5 losing GFs :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2