Williams you lazy ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Williams you lazy s**t

And he cost us the first try as well when he didn't tackle Cooper properly allowing him to offload the ball and soward scored. 

Hodgkinson has to be the slowest half ball I have seen play for manly.  Rose would have to be quicker than him.  Matt cross offers nothing either. 

Too many duds in this team to win the comp.

T-Rex is more trouble than he's worth! He's lazy, soft, ****, crap and not a 1st grader. WAKE-UP people! He's cost us 5 tries tonight..

Didn't wrap Cooper with the ball which lead to try!
Too lazy to support Trent Hodkinson after an offload from Lyon!
**** ****ing restart attempt!
Too lazy to support Glenn Stewart after he regathered the ball!
And not wide enough to prevent the Soward pass, that lead to a try!

Am I the only one that sees this?! Give me someone half the side, but with twice the heart. Oh, that's right.. He played tonight. Michael Oldfield!

T-Rex is a JOKE and the sooner he ****s off, the better we'll be! GO MANLY!

Swap him for Oldfield for good. He's not a first grade winger and probably never will be - just a liability.

I cant believe some people on this forum still defend him.

Oldfield was great compared to that lazy lump.

Pleeeease people, I beg of you! For the greater good of our ****ing team, realise this guy is no good for us, for any team.

When he plays.. We play short! You see it all the time! Sometimes players don't even want to pass the ball to him!

HE'S A LIABILITY! PLEASE STOP DEFENDING HIM! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I swear he is fafafine has to be with some of his returns

Dont waste your breath guys.for some reason this lug commands respect on the basis of being a 120kg winger who has scored 10 f...ing tries outside the best centre in the game.he is a disgrace to the jersey for a simple reson.he doesnt try.give me a rodney,bryant,hall,willo any day over this hoax.

I've been willing to defend him,in the hope he'd started to run forward after the last few weeks (mainly the slater steamrolling).After his "crabbing" runs tonight,someone has to have a serious chat to this guy,or he needs a break in lower grade.He made more ground across than forward tonight!

Codewana, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine?wasRedirected=true

Basically in somoan/island cultures it's a genetic male who takes on female gender roles. You just made my comment lose it's punch by me having to explain it

codewana link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184672.msg284979#msg284979 date=1281956877]
fafafine

Don't pretend you don't know what that is.

???
[/quote]

He was one of our worst again, unfortunatly again we would not have scored a single point without him.

Would you rather lose games 20 nil or 30 - 10?

Thats the question.

Dan link said:

Basically in somoan/island cultures it's a genetic male who takes on female gender roles. You just made my comment lose it's punch by me having to explain it

That's awesome. Sums her up well.

Fluffy, Foran scored a try (albeit from a forward pass). Frankly, I'd rather lose 20-0 anyway and have someone who gives a damn.

That's it for me too. I have been waiting for him to fire, and the try he scored was very good, but he is a liability. We saw his replacement on the other wing tonight - a young guy who tried his heart out.

Dan link said:

Haha.. You could say that! Calling him a Fa'afafine is a disgrace to all fa'afafines! I'm Tongan.. And he's a disgrace to all Tongan 6'2+ wingers weighing 120kg! He's a disgrace to Folau, Vatuvei and Lomu!

Pull your head in T-Rex!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8