Willie Mason: Parramatta Eels won’t bully our Manly Sea Eagles forward pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Say's on Wikipedia that Watmough is only 97 kgs...surely that can't be correct.

“I won’t be beaten by anyone - no-one puts one over me,” Mason said.

Except David Kidwell, of course. LOL!! Sorry Willie, couldn't resist @:D

Our forwards weren't bullied but they were outplayed. We had a new pack in effect and the lack of cohesion, especially in defence, put us under pressure which sucked defenders in from out wide and led to us being exposed out wide.

But the problem was the middle not the outside backs.

And Blaming Foran & DCE for that performance is silly, not much they could do when the pack started going backwards.

In the modern game momentum can shift suddenly and when a team is on a roll, well... Hard to stop. Anyone remember Cows v Chooks September 2014? That is what modern NRL can be.

We are not done, far from it. I expect a huge effort next week by our team. The players coach fans and whole club will be desperate to get our season off and running.

Tomorrows headline "Willie Mason retracts comment about Parra pack bullying forwards"

At least Willie had a dig...Mateo just wants to do miracle offloads without getting into the trenches.

At least Willie had a dig...Mateo just wants to do miracle offloads without getting into the trenches.

Mateo's stats looked a lot better on paper than they did watching him.Lacks aggression & looks a bit fat & lazy (this worries the hell out of me ) .

Mateo's stats looked a lot better on paper than they did watching him.Lacks aggression & looks a bit fat & lazy (this worries the hell out of me ) .
Agreed Donny needs to get him into his own special boot camp & welcome him to training hell for a couple of weeks.

On willie's twitter account:

Sorry to all manly supporters for 2nights effort, promise it'll be a totally different team next week

Whenever someone comes out and talks himself or the team up for that matter they end up with egg on their faces.
Actions speak louder that words ever did.

I thought Willie had a crack. But, you are right, less talk more action.
The match with the Storm will be a better guide as to whether we are (a) trying, (b) we are trying but are simply not good enough, or (c) we are going to be competitive this season.

I thought Willie had a crack. But, you are right, less talk more action.
The match with the Storm will be a better guide as to whether we are (a) trying, (b) we are trying but are simply not good enough, or (c) we are going to be competitive this season.
You are right there . No excuses for the forwards this week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7