Willis Meehan released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
Club has just announced Willis Meehan has been released to concentrate on his boxing career. Very disappointing at this stage of the off season. Really hurts our depth at prop with Lussick out injured. Along with Wright's injury today, hopefully there will be some good news coming soon.

Coach Barrett's reaction ....
giphy.gif

Not official yet
Just got the news from the members zone.
Terrible timing
Already with our injuries this season has not even begun and we are on the back foot

Wow thats such a shame! The club really had high expectations of him. Hopefully keeps in good ties with the club.

Watch the door on the way out, no need for losers anymore. Shape up or get out.
As for depth, he has only played 1 NRL game before he got punted for belting someone. There are hundreds like him around.

Front row stocks already looking thin. Myles and Lawrence to be the starting props, Perrett & AFB off the bench. After that stocks run dry for the start of the season.

Depending on the Matai/Snake contract resolutions, maybe a pommy bloodnut IS on the horizon.....

Shame about Meehan. Had massive wraps, but if either the NRL would not register him or he just was not interested, then stuff him and on with the show!

Club has just announced Willis Meehan has been released to concentrate on his boxing career. Very disappointing at this stage of the off season. Really hurts our depth at prop with Lussick out injured. Along with Wright's injury today, hopefully there will be some good news coming soon.

Coach Barrett's reaction ....
giphy.gif
Big cat has let down every manly fan .. Boxing career my arse wants to play with the featherless chooks ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8