Winterstein should be released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/eaf611056ae17d7264c2f49de7924d53

Basically his wife is a child abusing anti vaxine moron, its unfortunate we can't remove the ability to breed from these ****wits, manly shouldn't have people like these attached to the club

If some idiot like this gets my kid sick through this idiocy I will remove their dna from the gene pool
Haha **** dude I just read that and my first thought was see ya later Frank! You are the company you keep and your wife is a first class idiot. I mean this bit:

Mrs Winterstein wrote on her blog that she “vaccinated” her son “at least 6 times a day with breastmilk” and had done her “own research on vaccines” on the internet.

Jesus Christ.

Haha **** dude I just read that and my first thought was see ya later Frank! You are the company you keep and your wife is a first class idiot. I mean this bit:

Mrs Winterstein wrote on her blog that she “vaccinated” her son “at least 6 times a day with breastmilk” and had done her “own research on vaccines” on the internet.

Jesus Christ.

If he's not fired by our owner, I'll assume Penn is an anti vaxxer too

It's time for a stolen generation of unvaccinated kids

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/eaf611056ae17d7264c2f49de7924d53

Basically his wife is a child abusing anti vaxine moron, its unfortunate we can't remove the ability to breed from these ****wits, manly shouldn't have people like these attached to the club

If some idiot like this gets my kid sick through this idiocy I will remove their dna from the gene pool

If your child is vaccinated then there is no problem, it's Frank's children/child that are susceptible to any disease that they aren't vaccinated against.
Calling for his sacking is a bit over the top, you can't sack footballers for being ignorant.

Last edited:
From what i've learnt, if any community is around 90% vaccinated, that will create a herd community where diseases will struggle to live. So, as long as under 10% of people choose not to get vaccinated diseases will die off.

Strange choice Winterstein, people like that are just strangely paranoid

The problem is credulous halfwits take note of what these other credulous halfwits tell them. Courtesy of the internet, their anti-scientific views take hold.

Gradually we can all be placed at risk, by people that choose not to listen to the evidence presented by medical science experts.

Im not choosing a side here because im just not into that ****. But we have aproblem where Trust of medical companies , doctors, and goverments is at an all time low.

This lack of trust makes people question everything about what they do and try to second guess the motive which is generally always cash

My kid is vaccinated. My choice , but the birth of all these situations is mis trust because of money and corruption

just curious how do people feel about getting vaccinated for whooping cough as an adult in case you come in contact with babies, or your friends have kids. Lots of doctors are advising mothers to not let anyone near a baby under 12 months old, and possibly even 2 years until they have a resistance

In essence we should all be getting boosters every so often for everyone elses kids, not necessarily for ourselves

Have you

If your child is vaccinated then there is no problem, it's Frank's children/child that are susceptible to any disease that they aren't vaccinated against.
Calling for his sacking is a bit over the top, you can't sack footballers for being ignorant.

This is not true. Babies are dying all the time because they are too young to be immunised. They are dying because people think they have more knowledge than scientists and medical practitioners.

Im not choosing a side here because im just not into that ****. But we have aproblem where Trust of medical companies , doctors, and goverments is at an all time low.

This lack of trust makes people question everything about what they do and try to second guess the motive which is generally always cash

My kid is vaccinated. My choice , but the birth of all these situations is mis trust because of money and corruption

just curious how do people feel about getting vaccinated for whooping cough as an adult in case you come in contact with babies, or your friends have kids. Lots of doctors are advising mothers to not let anyone near a baby under 12 months old, and possibly even 2 years until they have a resistance

In essence we should all be getting boosters every so often for everyone elses kids, not necessarily for ourselves

Have you
Yes

This is not true. Babies are dying all the time because they are too young to be immunised. They are dying because people think they have more knowledge than scientists and medical practitioners.
Yes, what you say is correct, Frank's missus is remiss in her beliefs

So wrong. Some children are too young to be vaccinated. Immune deficient people can’t be vaccinated and rely on herd immunity. Anti-vaccers are selfish, ignorant morons.

I’m all for Manly moving this idiot on. Manly can’t have a Family Hill, promote children memberships and have this ignorant fool on the books at the same time.

Have you
It’s just the age we live in. You can have all the hard evidence you want to prove something but there will always be idiots that look at it and say “I see your point, but...” then just make **** up. It’s the whole false flag thing. It’s always been around but the internet makes it so much worse.

The problem is credulous halfwits take note of what these other credulous halfwits tell them. Courtesy of the internet, their anti-scientific views take hold.

Gradually we can all be placed at risk, by people that choose not to listen to the evidence presented by medical science experts.

Sounds like the mainstream media but everyone around here buys what they sell 99% of the time.

It’s just possible you may hold a different opinion if your 4 month old child had a catastrophic reaction to a vaccination. I 100% respect their democratic right of choice.

It’s just possible you may hold a different opinion if your 4 month old child had a catastrophic reaction to a vaccination. I 100% respect their democratic right of choice.

It’s the equivalent of a parent being anti-peanut butter if their child has an adverse reaction to peanut butter. People are allergic to things. The benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risks for both the individual and society.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4