Winterstein should be released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s the equivalent of a parent being anti-peanut butter if their child has an adverse reaction to peanut butter. People are allergic to things. The benefits of vaccination far outweigh the risks for both the individual and society.
Agreed, but if your child has an anaphylactic reaction to peanut butter you don’t criticise the parents for not forcing them to have peanut butter do you?

No chance in this world was I ever giving my kids another vaccination after what happened to my son. Criticise me if you want, I couldn’t give a rats rear end.

It’s just possible you may hold a different opinion if your 4 month old child had a catastrophic reaction to a vaccination. I 100% respect their democratic right of choice.

Through vaccinations, Polio has all but been eliminated (looking at one of the diseases). I have a very old friend whom contracted Polio as child when there were no vaccinations. She went through hell with Polio and has had to walk with an aid all her life.

There always will be a very small percentage of children that cannot have vaccinations and alternatives need to be looked at.

The Wintersteins democratic right to further risk future generations with the return of something like Polio through no vaccinating their children is irresponsible and just plain stupid.

Vaccination should be mandatory, removing idiotic choices like this.

Agreed, but if your child has an anaphylactic reaction to peanut butter you don’t criticise the parents for not forcing them to have peanut butter do you?

No chance in this world was I ever giving my kids another vaccination after what happened to my son. Criticise me if you want, I couldn’t give a rats rear end.

Terrible to hear Ralphie. My major gripe is with the anti-vaxxers who try to convince other parents not to vaccinate their children through the spread of misinformation. Some children can’t be vaccinated, others have major adverse reactions and then absolutely it shouldn’t be risked. Herd immunity will protect those vulnerable people. But if too many people don’t vaccinate then herd immunity is compromised and those vulnerable children are at even greater risk.

It’s just possible you may hold a different opinion if your 4 month old child had a catastrophic reaction to a vaccination. I 100% respect their democratic right of choice.
Where's the scientific basis of this claim that a vaccine caused it? Unless there's an allergen in the vaccine it's impossible, the vaccine is dead virus cells

Also hope you're talking of a hypothetical, sorry to hear if not

Other than the people who can't take a certain vaccine (measles, rubella) for another medical condition it's an obligation, they need to take choices away

Last edited:
We need to be careful where we draw moral lines in the sand. new vaccinations are being introduced and testing is largely in the hands of the profiteers. lets be honest no drug company would list possible side effects unless they had to by law. And it happens.. Its really tough as i feel for victims on both sides and get there point

Many people's children have side effects some mild, some fatal. I could never support any substance forced on people that could cause death of a young child.Or there would have to some fairly extreme circumstances

What about raw milk debate or cheese, fluoride in the water, influenza shots thalidomide anyone

I just cant cast stones in any direction. People have to choose. When my son was young i think the govt paid people to jab the kids. That money should be spent on research and education, we may find some healthy alternatives but thats pretty hard to profit and monopolise so the incentive just isnt there

But i do get off track

My major gripe is people who’s research is a google search, who are then given a platform to spread their idiotic “findings”

Hm. Climate change, anyone? 98.6% of scientitsts say that is a thing, and yet... the people who run the country... and the Trumps of the world... have "done their research on Google" and "discovered it's a hoax"... sadly there are people in the world who just need to fight their own weird crusades because it makes hem feel important, and self-righteous anti-vaccers are right up there with the worst...

She's a nut but I don't know about firing Frank cause of it, If I got fired every time my missus went along with something nuts I'd be back at centrelink at least once a month!!

Releasing Winterstein from Manly is just as outrageous as the anti vaccers. What is this? Medical fascism..
Penn owns a health based company

These dopes are using manly to push a dumb idea down people's throats, one that could bring back polio

So let's look at the odds of a bad reaction, I'm willing to bet they're a damn site less than the amount of people who'd die of these diseases

Is it really hard to stay within a minute of a Dr for half an hour to an hour post jab just in case? I mean that's what I do, unless your time is more precious than what the hour protects

Penn owns a health based company

These dopes are using manly to push a dumb idea down people's throats, one that could bring back polio

So let's look at the odds of a bad reaction, I'm willing to bet they're a damn site less than the amount of people who'd die of these diseases

Is it really hard to stay within a minute of a Dr for half an hour to an hour post jab just in case? I mean that's what I do, unless your time is more precious than what the hour protects
Penn's no big pharma. He's into weight loss. I don't think they're using manly at all. Just exercising their rights to an opinion. To say that they'll bring back polio is a tad extreme. I'm all for scientific debate because there is no 100% certainty when it comes to medicine.

Penn's no big pharma. He's into weight loss. I don't think they're using manly at all. Just exercising their rights to an opinion. To say that they'll bring back polio is a tad extreme. I'm all for scientific debate because there is no 100% certainty when it comes to medicine.
The internet is not a reliable source as a whole

There are sites dedicated to fake news in the form of satire

Facts: Polio was nearly eradicated by vaccination, diseases are becoming immune to drugs made to combat them and there's diseases that are deadly, vaccines protect you from these to a point

Some people can't be vaccinated for one reason or another and that's where they need protection from the rest of the population

We don't need people spreading hocus pocus bull**** like this woman

Do you agree with that ****wit chef that sunscreen is poison and should never be applied in a country where the sun is actively trying to murder us ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2