Wolfman Confirmed for 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not the best news but not the worst. We have 1,000 wingers.

Interesting that Merrin won't resign. He's a cert to be off to the Rorters, us or the Broncos...

http://www.dragons.com.au/red-v-members/red_v_recruitment_retention_video_1.html

An interesting series of videos where Mullholland talks about recruitment and retention - I watched all 3 and not ONCE is Wolfman mentioned. Don't believe anything until the club announces it.

I'm a fan of the Wolf and it'll be a shame to see him go but he will play pretty much every game for the dragons. Good luck to him I think he deserves it. I think a fresh start will do him good

Snake said:
There is no link anywhere for this; are we sure he is leaving?

Good question - no links, no announcements, no nothing.

Me thinks this is a furphy! I live in hope anyway....

ALinda said:
Snake said:
There is no link anywhere for this; are we sure he is leaving?

Good question - no links, no announcements, no nothing.

Me thinks this is a furphy! I live in hope anyway....

Well, well, well, this WAS a furphy.

'Zorba's View' in today's Manly Daily in part comments that Tooves will have an early season selection headache choosing his wingers for the start of the 2015 NRL campaign. Peter Peters mentions Hiku, Blair, Taufua and Gutherson, some of whom are in training (and implying all are in contention). Then he says:
"But the most impressive of all has been the forgotten winger - David "Wolfman" Williams. Williams has completed his NRL betting ban and is showing signs he has regained his old confidence back."

So he hasn't gone anywhere - that's made my day! :D
Hopefully Wolfie's old form will return and he'll be back on the wing for us in 2015.

niccipops said:
ALinda said:
So he hasn't gone anywhere - that's made my day! :D

Your post made my day. Thanks.:)

My pleasure @niccipops :)

mozgrame said:
Would love to see the Jamie and Wolf show click into gear again next year. Mateo may help that.

Great memories, good stuff @mozgramme and I too would love to see that show again next year!

mozgrame said:
Would love to see the Jamie and Wolf show click into gear again next year. Mateo may help that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jbqxHJXL4

Thanks for putting that one up Moz, been looking for a Wolfy highlights video for ages.
Glad to hear he is pushing for his wing spot back. One of the best finishers in the game.

Killer was down on form last year, by his lofty standards. Looking at that highlights package makes me wonder if a firing Wolfman could help reignite Killer's form (granted it may be the other way around!).

Agree that it'll be nice to have Wolf back in the mix. If his confidence is up, he's a great player.
Slightly off-topic, but I just saw Cheyse Blair at the local Farmers' Market. The guy is an absolute monster. I knew he was big and tall but didn't realise just how big he really is.
We're lighter in the forwards than we are in the outside backs and I was wondering if his future might not lie in the second row, like Tony Williams and Chris McQueen. I remember him ironing out Greg Bird with a great hit near the try line when we played the Gold Coast last year so I know he can tackle…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHQ4aTUH67E
Here is best night and remember that try v souths in prelim. Yes he ****ed up in gf.
He is a great finisher at his best the wing spot is open on other side, hiku no doubt will have one spot.

MadMarcus said:
Killer was down on form last year, by his lofty standards. Looking at that highlights package makes me wonder if a firing Wolfman could help reignite Killer's form (granted it may be the other way around!).
Our soft forward pack Killed Killer and our back line and i hope Mason can fire them up next season

BOZO said:
MadMarcus said:
Our soft forward pack Killed Killer and our back line and i hope Mason can fire them up next season

Jamie really missed Gifty this year. I hope Mateo can give some early ball and space to Jamie, and hopefully Wolfie too!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2