Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Wolfman gone for season

Garts said:
fark me, the poor bloke is not even build of something as strong as tissue paper. The incident looked like nothing.

Was watching the game again earlier, whatever has happened, happened in the 26th minute, the play before we scored 1 of our tries

Garts said:
fark me, the poor bloke is not even build of something as strong as tissue paper. The incident looked like nothing.

Was watching the game again earlier, whatever has happened, happened in the 26th minute, the play before we scored 1 of our tries

How did he walk so well on the other side of the field though?

This makes no sense i think channel 7 is dribbling **** til others catch up

He should change his name to Wussman.

Such a shame the poor bloke gets injured this often. He's been our best winger for 5 years

Hope he comes good for 2013

He should change his name to Wussman.

Such a shame the poor bloke gets injured this often. He's been our best winger for 5 years

Hope he comes good for 2013

The Eagle said:

This makes no sense i think channel 7 is dribbling s**t til others catch up

Brett Stewart walked off the field in 09 and was gone for a long time

The Eagle said:

This makes no sense i think channel 7 is dribbling s**t til others catch up

Brett Stewart walked off the field in 09 and was gone for a long time

We can cover this one ok.....BUT, if we were to get another injury to our outside backs it will spell trouble. Dean Whare has been very good cover this season and TBH I'm glad he's going to be filling in on the wing and not FB or centre.

We can cover this one ok.....BUT, if we were to get another injury to our outside backs it will spell trouble. Dean Whare has been very good cover this season and TBH I'm glad he's going to be filling in on the wing and not FB or centre.

wombatgc said:
wobbly said:
For some strange reason, I'd actually prefer Oldfield to replace Wolfie?? get well soon Wolfie, your time on the field has been first class tho disrupted but off? LEGEND:-/
very strange

I'm inclined to agree. I think Whare is probably a better all round player but doesn't Oldfield have more experience on the wing?

wombatgc said:
wobbly said:
For some strange reason, I'd actually prefer Oldfield to replace Wolfie?? get well soon Wolfie, your time on the field has been first class tho disrupted but off? LEGEND:-/
very strange

I'm inclined to agree. I think Whare is probably a better all round player but doesn't Oldfield have more experience on the wing?

Joey on the rush hour said wolfly did his acl. Out for a year. Ballin 1-2 weeks. Didn't say anything about king or buhrer

Joey on the rush hour said wolfly did his acl. Out for a year. Ballin 1-2 weeks. Didn't say anything about king or buhrer

Is this confirmed? Or did the report say it "may" rule him out for the season? Surely no one deserves as much bad luck as Wolfy cops.

Is this confirmed? Or did the report say it "may" rule him out for the season? Surely no one deserves as much bad luck as Wolfy cops.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6