wolfman..?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
brookie link said:
didn't t-rex play 5/8 for the sunshine coast in the GF last year?
should give him a crack there if his passing is good both ways.
that way he won't be a liability out wide, he will stiffen up our defence in the middle and at that intimidation factor.
foran can play centre.

as long as bailey doesn't start

I know Foran can play a few positions but i really do like him at 5/8. His defense is good and his ball playing skills is out of this world. He is wasted at centre IMO.

Playing t-rex at 5/8 is just as good a suggestion as him playing fullback. Terrible... just terrible...

Yep, at least you had consistency from him. Everytime he made a tackle he got penalised for a high tackle...

He wasnt THAT bad,besides his ball work was pretty solid and it was only 2nd man in when he got the penalty

Speaking of which Perry's "FLOP" has been let go that many times it aint even funny,so many flops all year and they pick his as if its different from any of the rest?

brookie link said:
didn't t-rex play 5/8 for the sunshine coast in the GF last year?
should give him a crack there if his passing is good both ways.
that way he won't be a liability out wide, he will stiffen up our defence in the middle and at that intimidation factor.
foran can play centre.

as long as bailey doesn't start

Didn't see Monday's game, did T-rex have a shocker?
IMO he has been 1 of our form players this year, playing a lot better than many others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6