Wolfman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they can't sort this problem out they need not bother turning up if we come up against the dogs in the semis.

The bomb is their main attacking weapon and we can't handle them at the moment.

If they can't sort this problem out they need not bother turning up if we come up against the dogs in the semis.

bob dylan said:

well, the bomb and flaunting the obstruction rule.

bob dylan said:

well, the bomb and flaunting the obstruction rule.

I think it was just a communication error and i also think he couldnt get into position to take it due to the fact DCE was in the way. Gee one error give him a break he is always solid.

I think it was just a communication error and i also think he couldnt get into position to take it due to the fact DCE was in the way. Gee one error give him a break he is always solid.

Yeah chez was in the way, could have led to a Lockyer cheekbone situation if he leapt high.

Yeah chez was in the way, could have led to a Lockyer cheekbone situation if he leapt high.

Wolfpack said:
He had a decent game. The try was DCE's fault, the only thing that Wolfman did wrong with that bomb was to not tell him to **** off or just use him as a ladder. Either way, DCE shouldn't have been that close to landing spot at all, just made everything more difficult for his teamates.

You could tell DCE was not happy with himself for that, so at least he knew he was the problem.

Wolfpack said:
He had a decent game. The try was DCE's fault, the only thing that Wolfman did wrong with that bomb was to not tell him to **** off or just use him as a ladder. Either way, DCE shouldn't have been that close to landing spot at all, just made everything more difficult for his teamates.

You could tell DCE was not happy with himself for that, so at least he knew he was the problem.

I was a little surprised to note that Kieran Foran has played more NRL games than Wolfie. Just shows how many games he has missed due to injury.

I was a little surprised to note that Kieran Foran has played more NRL games than Wolfie. Just shows how many games he has missed due to injury.

Apparently he's always been like that. That's how we got him quite cheap, Parra knew he could play but he was always getting hurt. He's packed plenty of memorable moments into his Manly outings, and I'm glad we have him.

Apparently he's always been like that. That's how we got him quite cheap, Parra knew he could play but he was always getting hurt. He's packed plenty of memorable moments into his Manly outings, and I'm glad we have him.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Souths will be targeting him for sure this week, i have a feeling most of there points will come from his side.

Agree-most of their against points:p

Wolfie never gves up!

Looking forward to a howling night in Gosford:D

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Souths will be targeting him for sure this week, i have a feeling most of there points will come from his side.

Agree-most of their against points:p

Wolfie never gves up!

Looking forward to a howling night in Gosford:D

bob dylan said:

Hey hey hey, Bob that's a bit out of line. Just because they have a large middle eastern supporter base it doesn't mean you should stereotype them that way. They're no all "bombers" you know!

Sorry, what was that? He's talking about football, oh, sorry as you were.

;)

bob dylan said:

Hey hey hey, Bob that's a bit out of line. Just because they have a large middle eastern supporter base it doesn't mean you should stereotype them that way. They're no all "bombers" you know!

Sorry, what was that? He's talking about football, oh, sorry as you were.

;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8