Wolfman's no Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1st eels try,Hayne runs across field and passes from 12 metres out to 8
Forward pass

Manly 2nd try,Brett Stewart turns around to his right and passes backwards,the ball travels forward
Try

eels 2nd try,triple movement
Penalty

eels 3rd try,Hayne flattish forwardish ball,fair enough
Benefit of the doubt

Cherrybombs pass after review was flat/forward to close to call
Benefit of the doubt

The last 2 tries of the game could have gone either way and they went with the attacking team im both cases

Fonz.

Your anti-bias adjustment too strong? Momentum is arguable. But it's provable where the feet were when the ball was passed & caught. Do you agree that:

12th minute
Hayne's first pass was thrown at least 11 metres out and was caught no more than 9 metres from the line. Over 2 metres towards Manly's line. And that Hayne hesitated to a virtual stop before the line before stepping diagonally for the pass?

64th minute
Hayne's pass was thrown from at least 15 metres out and caught 11 metres out. Over 4 metres towards Manly's line.

77th minute
DCE passed the ball 42 metres out, running forward, lopped over the top, and caught exactly the same distance from the line. 0 metres towards the Parra line.

Check it out on NRL.com videos (the highlights has them all)

I referred my science consultant (son) to this thread and this was his response:

"Ha, had a read, quite funny. No further points necessary, the correct ones have already been made:

1) forward pass rule. i.e. it’s about how it leaves the hands (this does open up some interesting possibilities for crafty players to have a passing motion that looks backwards. Or perverse ones to have one that looks forwards, even though it is passed backwards)

2) it is possible for a pass thrown backwards to travel forwards. Coriolis has nothing to do with it, you just need to add up velocities (or momentum if you like, which equals velocity times mass). Lots of forwards plus a little back still equals forward. Which I have to remind myself when I contemplate the possiblity of jumping up just at the right time should I ever be hurtling to the earth while on a large object"

Such as in a falling lift? lol

Daniel said:
Rex said:
TokyoEagle said:
Sorry to tell you Dan, if you dropped your apple out of a moving car it would fall towards the ground as it was accelerated by gravity, but , it would also continue its forward momentum that it had as a part of the moving vehicle before release.
You forgot the wind resistance Tokyo. The wind resistance! Slows the forward momentum.

Has everyone allowed for the wind resistance in Hayne's passes?

Fonz said:
Rex said:
susan said:
fonz

im glad you put the rule in black and white.where the ball ends up has nothing to do with it.it is simple-if it comes from the hands flat or backwards it is ok.It has nothing to with Hayne moving or stopping or anything else-from the hands is the only point taht matters.
I'm trying to understand what you're saying susan. You're saying if a player stops and passes the ball backwards out of the hands and it floats forward, then that is not a forward pass.

What I'm trying to understand is how a stationery player passes the ball backwards out of the hands and causes it to go forward. A sudden gust of wind? Players breathing heavily? Curvature of time-space? Or was Isaac Newton wrong?

Have a look at the replays. Hayne was not stationary whilst throwing either ball as others have stated to prove their point. Amateur arguement.

Never said Hayne was stationery with either pass. Amateur challenge.

Precisely what I mentioned earlier, once your arm with the apple goes outside the car it is subject to outside forces

You can't get out of it that easily, Dan.

Hehe are you sure it's not a mother ****ing miracle like rainbows?

Do a search for "meme, how do magnets work"

Deadset guys its Parramatta why do we give a fuk for any way the c***s lost.. pricks ripped us fukn off in 2010 why do i give a fuk .. i hope it wasnt forward & they called it forward sucked in to the fukka`s

paybacks a bitch. they had their picnic last 2 yrs after WCC now its Manly time again ..

Interesting vid to watch on a happy commercial non-denominational autumn holiday, Dan.

It's probably wrong of me to troll on my own site really

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8