Woman under the bomb.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
David Williams should have gone for that ball. He's piss poor under the high ball and should be having a go. How many games do we see when he ****s up under the high balll? Many, is my answer.

David Williams should have gone for that ball. He's piss poor under the high ball and should be having a go. How many games do we see when he ****s up under the high balll? Many, is my answer.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
You must be joking. David Williams is one of the most courageous players in the game.

Agree with this.
I'm mildly offended by the original post. No-one's perfect.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
You must be joking. David Williams is one of the most courageous players in the game.

Agree with this.
I'm mildly offended by the original post. No-one's perfect.

Some of you guys are blind.
Wolfman had no chance to get to the ball. DCE ran to the exact spot where the ball landed (on his shoulder) and called 'yours'.
It happens.

Can't blame Wolfman without giving DCE his share of blame for the stuff up. Rubbish effort from him to come in as a blocker (given that the only things he ended up blocking were Wolfman & the ball). Dopey play.

Can't blame Wolfman without giving DCE his share of blame for the stuff up. Rubbish effort from him to come in as a blocker (given that the only things he ended up blocking were Wolfman & the ball). Dopey play.

Brookvale said:
Wolfcreek had plenty of time to get under it before the blockers DCE got thete

you don't expect him to stand under the ball flat footed with opposition players near enough to be able to time their jump to take the ball above him. if he did that you'd be howling about him not jumping to contest the ball.
dce took his eyes off the ball too soon to realise the ball was coming down upon him. if d.w. went for that with dce there he could have injured him. would you have been happy with that?

Brookvale said:
Wolfcreek had plenty of time to get under it before the blockers DCE got thete

you don't expect him to stand under the ball flat footed with opposition players near enough to be able to time their jump to take the ball above him. if he did that you'd be howling about him not jumping to contest the ball.
dce took his eyes off the ball too soon to realise the ball was coming down upon him. if d.w. went for that with dce there he could have injured him. would you have been happy with that?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6