Woods in LA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woods isn't taking up cap space
Woods Lost in space at Manly perspective...

He is taking the space as an option player when injuries strike
He is taking space in our clubs salary that can be used for a younger and virile player of potential
He was not required by both his previous Roster building clubs Cronulla and St George
His underwhelming impact in our underachieving 2023 season proved that

Even Doctor Smith is lost in what some feathered fiends on here see in Woods
1703414669352.png

Last edited:
The Woods and the Trees perspective time ...

Some Clubs can actually see the dead Wood from the trees like Cronulla and St George who could not see a place for him in their club
Every club is different Boze.

Let’s face it, the Manly-Warringah club has won eight first grade premierships.

The Joan-Sutherland Narks have won one, ditto the Illawarra Credit Union.

I am comfortable with the decision to retain Woods. He comes very cheaply and apparently offers far more than whatever he can still produce onfield.

Every club is different Boze.

Let’s face it, the Manly-Warringah club has won eight first grade premierships.

The Joan-Sutherland Narks have won one, ditto the Illawarra Credit Union.

I am comfortable with the decision to retain Woods. He comes very cheaply and apparently offers far more than whatever he can still produce onfield.
I cant believe the spin around Woods. Has nothing to offer the club IMO. He is old, he is past his use by date. Makes a clown of himself in Vegas and he is rolled out like a Manly legend. FFS. I wish we were nowhere near Vegas, my gut tells me this may be a disaster.. Nice ego stunt for Penn Inc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8