Workers Squad (not complete,will update later)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Props
Miller Leilua 22yr 196 cm 140kgs(?),originally from western sydney and a unit who was with Norths devils in Qrl recently.
Bruce Ward 22yr 191cm 110kgs played with Windsor Wolves RMC last year.
Mark Tepu-Smith 22yr 192cm 112 kgs played juniors with us,originally from the Eels,played recently in KOE with them.
Second Row
Jordan Tapusoa 19yrs 187cm 121 kgs from Eels SG Ball squad last year.
Lachlan Poko 21 yrs 189cm 109 kgs from Roosters Flegg side last year.
Jedd Gordon 21ys 189cm 94 kgs from St.Marys SS side last year.
Robbie Graham played with Workers last year.
Lock
Inoke Siola'a 21yrs 175cm 95 kgs from Storm Flegg side last year.
Jordan Main played juniors with us and recently with Tigers or Eels SS/RMC sides I think.
Luke Hodge 22yrs 189cm 103 kgs Tigers junior who played Flegg with bears and recently with Bulls in RMC
Thomas Eveleigh played with our Flegg side last year.
Hooker
Tyran Ott played with our juniors and Workers before,last year was with Tigers KOE side
Bailey Cantrill Sharks junior and with their Flegg side last year.
Joey Tramontana played with Dogs juniors when Des was there,played with Workers before, a smart dummy half and pretty tough.
Halves
Adam Fearnley utility guy who was with the Panthers last year in Flegg and RMC side.
Dylan White originally from Panthers and was with Bunnies last year in Flegg side and had a run in KOE too Suited to the new rules,reads defences well.
Jake Toby Played with panthers KOE side last year.
Centre
John Paul Nohra 21yr 189 cm 102 kgs(also a fullback) Lebanon international played with NSW U18 side with Xerri,Best,Saab etc...as a fullback.Eels junior originally,could be a smokey,was highly rated as a junior and a leader at fullback,Eels had him highly valued and their record for developing juniors is pretty shiite....

Would not be surprised if a few played in our junior rep sides as some would be eligible....

Last edited:
Props
Miller Leilua 22yr 196 cm 140kgs,originally from western sydney and a unit who was with Norths devils in Qrl recently.
Mark Tepu-Smith 22yr 192cm 112 kgs played juniors with us,originally from the Eels,played recently in KOE with them.
Second Row
Lock
Jordan Main played juniors with us and recently with Tigers or Eels SS/RMC sides I think.
Luke Hodge 22yrs 189cm 103 kgs Tigers junior who played Flegg with bears and recently with Bulls in RMC
Hooker
Tyran Ott played with our juniors and Workers before,last year was with Tigers KOE side
Joey Tramontana played with Dogs juniors when Des was there,played with Workers before, a smart dummy half and pretty tough.
Halves
Adam Fearnley utility guy who was with the Panthers last year in Flegg and RMC side.
Dylan White Panthers Flegg player and was with Bunnies last year in KOE side.
Centre
John Paul Nohra 21yr 189 cm 102 kgs Lebanon international played with NSW U18 side with Xerri,Best,Saab etc....Eels junior originally.

Would not be surprised if a few played in our junior rep sides as some would be eligible....
Thank you for the update . Keep up the great work feathered friend @Smokin Joe

Are they in Workers RMC squad?
They are contracted to Workers.
The ones who impress the most will fill the spots in our KOE side after our NRL/development players and the rest will play RMC(some may get a run in our Flegg side if age eligible)
If they play well enough and we get a run of injuries then when we go past the set date like last year they will be eligible to play NRL if needed(like De Luis)

They are contracted to Workers.
The ones who impress the most will fill the spots in our KOE side after our NRL/development players and the rest will play RMC(some may get a run in our Flegg side if age eligible)
If they play well enough and we get a run of injuries then when we go past the set date like last year they will be eligible to play NRL if needed(like De Luis)
Any gooduns in there that we haven’t yet heard of??

Any gooduns in there that we haven’t yet heard of??
Bit early...
Leilua if in shape could be a real weapon at prop.
Ott and Tramontana could play NRL if called upon (not as stars but then neither is Lachlan)but so many solid hookers out there and so limited opportunities...
White at halfback could be really suited to the new rules.
Nohra had serious talent as a junior and with the Eels poor record of developing their own could get a run in reggies with so many youngsters as back up next year.
If they can get Tapusoa in shape he has ability but doubtful next year...

@Smokin Joe. Robbie Graham is pretty much the only name I know on that list. Workers squad being 2 whole teams of players. What's doing, have all last years players from both KOE and RMC teams abandoned workers for 2022?

@Smokin Joe. Robbie Graham is pretty much the only name I know on that list. Workers squad being 2 whole teams of players. What's doing, have all last years players from both KOE and RMC teams abandoned workers for 2022?
It is not the complete list...
Yes,some are signed elsewhere,May/Tonise/Keighran have signed with Bears(Roosters feeder),Tupouniua has signed with Panthers,Makatoa has signed with Dogs.
I guess some guys if they don't feel like they will make it or get an opportunity move on to other things.
Outside backs have not been named yet and will still be announced soon,sometimes it is taking a shot on players to see if you can get some smokies and they don't always work out.
To be honest the only players I would have been interested in keeping from last years squad would have been Smith,Allan,Simona,Puketapu,Keighran,De Luis,Makatoa,Leiu,May and Tupouniua.(By that I mean guys who might have progressed further or been serious depth players)
Of that 10,4 have signed elsewhere,DeLuis is on a train and trial,4 are backs and the squad has not announced the outside backs fully.Leiu is the only forward that has not been named that I would have really wanted to keep,wait and see who is named in the backs I guess....

It is not the complete list...
Yes,some are signed elsewhere,May/Tonise/Keighran have signed with Bears(Roosters feeder),Tupouniua has signed with Panthers,Makatoa has signed with Dogs.
I guess some guys if they don't feel like they will make it or get an opportunity move on to other things.
Outside backs have not been named yet and will still be announced soon,sometimes it is taking a shot on players to see if you can get some smokies and they don't always work out.
To be honest the only players I would have been interested in keeping from last years squad would have been Smith,Allan,Simona,Puketapu,Keighran,De Luis,Makatoa,Leiu,May and Tupouniua.(By that I mean guys who might have progressed further or been serious depth players)
Of that 10,4 have signed elsewhere,DeLuis is on a train and trial,4 are backs and the squad has not announced the outside backs fully.Leiu is the only forward that has not been named that I would have really wanted to keep,wait and see who is named in the backs I guess....
Don 't know how you do it Joe with the extent and detail of your research for the lower grades at all clubs and not only Manly . Always interesting reading and accolades again for the effort and detail you put in for these type of posts

Whats the thoughts on Tupouniua Smokin Joe ?
He had decent wraps on him and thought Manly gave him a 4 year contract ??
I didn't think he looked great in games I seen, but must be said, the side looked very out of sync in 2021, making it hard to get a true read and opportunities certainly limited.

Whats the thoughts on Tupouniua Smokin Joe ?
He had decent wraps on him and thought Manly gave him a 4 year contract ??
I didn't think he looked great in games I seen, but must be said, the side looked very out of sync in 2021, making it hard to get a true read and opportunities certainly limited.
Sorry mate,the Tupouniua I was talking about is Tony.
He was a second rower almost identical in body shape and look to Roosters Sitili,he was a Warrioirs junior who Workers picked up playing in the QRL cup,not talking about the winger/centre Chris Tuipulotu,think he will get a shot this year and will impress.

Sorry mate,the Tupouniua I was talking about is Tony.
He was a second rower almost identical in body shape and look to Roosters Sitili,he was a Warrioirs junior who Workers picked up playing in the QRL cup,not talking about the winger/centre Chris Tuipulotu,think he will get a shot this year and will impress.
Cheers mate and your posts on this stuff is a personal favourite of mine on Silvertails.
You obviously have sound footy knowledge and some super insight on these grades and I'm sure all fans are interested in this stuff, as with good depth and a strong junior system, it helps ensure the Manly NRL squad are in good shape moving forward....🤙

Props
Miller Leilua 22yr 196 cm 140kgs(?),originally from western sydney and a unit who was with Norths devils in Qrl recently.
Second Row
Lock
Hooker
Halves
Dylan White originally from Panthers and was with Bunnies last year in Flegg side and had a run in KOE too Suited to the new rules,reads defences well.
Centre
John Paul Nohra 21yr 189 cm 102 kgs(also a fullback) Lebanon international played with NSW U18 side with Xerri,Best,Saab etc...as a fullback.Eels junior originally,could be a smokey,was highly rated as a junior and a leader at fullback,Eels had him highly valued and their record for developing juniors is pretty shiite....

Miller Leilua, if this guy has leg speed at 140kgs, what a weapon he could be, can see why you put a ? mark to his name, mmm..interesting. Also the ex eels jnr, playing fullback looks a likely candidate.

Miller Leilua, if this guy has leg speed at 140kgs, what a weapon he could be, can see why you put a ? mark to his name, mmm..interesting. Also the ex eels jnr, playing fullback looks a likely candidate.
I put a question mark because I don't think it is his playing weight,he looks more like about 125-130,I think it might be his current off-season weight.
He has some skill and keeps those legs powering and has some pace too,can't speak as to his defence or workrate tho....

I put a question mark because I don't think it is his playing weight,he looks more like about 125-130,I think it might be his current off-season weight.
He has some skill and keeps those legs powering and has some pace too,can't speak as to his defence or workrate tho....
125 - 130kg playing weight is still very formidable. Great to have someone putting playing history to the newbies in the team. And for the updates on what a possible Blacktown workers side will look like for 2022.

Nothing wrong with having a big body but even at Black Town level let alone N R L level , fitness and recovery requirements the real necessity . Not much benefit despite having an imposing size just being able to make a couple of strong hit up and struggling to get back into the defensive line . But other big body players with ability in the past have knuckled down and got to a level of fitness to be competitive or quite competitive at Ist or reserve grade level .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8