Workers Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Not sure about Schuster, Harper, Funa they didn't impress.
Definitely Cust, Sipley, Olakuatu and Saddler need to go to 1sts.
We just have massive problems in the backline.

susan

Bencher
Guacas second row partner is no slouch either. Don’t know anything about him Liue??
Plenty of passion in that side. But in reality losing our best young backrower (looks bad) is the takeaway out of the game.
Des won’t change a thing. Plenty of guys put hand up but Cust is only one he will consider unfortunately.
No reward at our club for good performances it seems from Des presser
Another flogging next week will surely force the issue.

Last edited:

davohan123

First Grader
Tipping Member
A few things

F$$$k the bears joke of a club and thought they would smash us today.

Again sorry about the language but f$$$k me dead that was passion hunger and desire from the BWSE team today did the jersey proud and our first grade squad should be forced to watch that game on replay to see what playing for your club looks like.

Even the niggle and how Harper was sent off for sticking up for his teamate who got clearly elbowed in the head from the vision of the replay.

Sipley and cust must be in first grade next weekend, shame zac cant be included in our squad he was hungry today.

Devastated about the injury.

Last edited:

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Today’s game showed Schuster is not ready just yet to being in the halves for first grade. Bench spot is his best option at the moment.

Cust on the other hand has to start at 9.

Harper and Funa defensively sound on the right edge. Not sure if Harper could play left edge but Funa we know can play either side.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Des is at the game - Cust, Saddler & Sipley deserve to be promoted for next week. Also, the entire Blacktown three quarter line would be better than the one that played the Roosters yesterday.
Agree. Bigger, and more mobile. That blacktown pack would hurt the sea eagle pack. They are bigger and hit harder. Yes, speed at NRL level could affect them but give them a chance to build. Current side has had a few years now and are going backwards

Simonmyers11

First Grader
A few things

F$$$k the bears joke of club and thought they would smash us today.

Again sorry about the language but f$$$k me dead that was passion hunger and desire from the BWSE team today did the jersey proud and our first grade squad should be forced to watch that game on replay to see what playing for your club looks like.

Even the niggle and how Harper was sent off for sticking up for his teamate who got clearly elbowed in the head from the vision of the replay.

Sipley and just must be in first grade next weekend, shame zac cant be included in our squad he was hungry today.

Devastated about the injury.
I have always rated Sipley. Always a handful, was great off the bench for Manly prior to arm break. Massive leg drive and stands in tackles. Saddler is a goer and Quac selection should be a no brainer. 113 kilo weapon. Hope injury not too serious

cc eagle

Bencher
Today’s game showed Schuster is not ready just yet to being in the halves for first grade. Bench spot is his best option at the moment.

Cust on the other hand has to start at 9.

Harper and Funa defensively sound on the right edge. Not sure if Harper could play left edge but Funa we know can play either side.
Fully agree about Schuster, he was outplayed by Walker today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16