World Club Challenge Tour (Official)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brewski, i'm on the early flight. I think Vid, Jonesy & Bones are also on it.

There's something familiar about drinking 1 Lt cans in Manchester in the morning................

There's 7 on the early flight, plus Jono who will be there already...sounds like a fair round if you are drinking Pints...8 pints is a gallon (in the old way of describing beers)

Watch out for that Vidmar, as a Pom he's well in tune with that English brew!!

I'll see you all at the Novotel before I head back out to the airport to meet the others...Jono and I will head a head start on the Friday night!!

I'll be on the earlier flight too....so as to drink beer all day and watch Liverpool get up! I assume that's what the 7 of us will be doing then!

Should be fine mate just send me an email that way I won't forget. Also I missed 2 others so we have 9 and will now be 10 on the earlier flight. Could be a big shout!!!

Hope you are up for this Timmy

Mybludog said:
Brewski, i'm on the early flight. I think Vid, Jonesy & Bones are also on it.

There's something familiar about drinking 1 Lt cans in Manchester in the morning................

More then enough time for you to organize you shouting me a beer then

Uwe (OOVA) has been added to the early flight as well....so now 11 going over to get on the piss early!!

Mark

10 days to get on the piss and we have to go 5 hrs early just so we can get a few more in..........................i wonder if we have a problem ?????

Well it's either drink beer on a Friday night in Australia waiting for a flight or go over and drink beer in a different country with different beers. I just see it as a good excuse. Any excuse makes the beer taste better :)

Almost 40 doing the full tour mate.....we will be able to take some more bookings up to next Thursday BUT at a slightly higher rate (airfare is only valid for issue until today).

I have a few "locals" joining us at Leeds as well so I;d expect we'll have close to 50 sitting as a group.

A fair effort, considering "Desgate" which changed the mind of quite a few back in October and November (Lord knows why but their loss)

That close of date is next Wednesday the 11th NOT Thursday the 12th.

And the surcharge on the standard trip (with the revised airfare) is $150.

So,

$3995.00

plus the $150

Plus the taxes (about $260)

If a male I have a guy looking to share, if a female you'd need to pay the single supplement of $300.

Couples are fine.

And I have FIVE spare seats only left

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7