worst bench ever!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan, answer this.  Would you build a team around a front rower or a 5/8th?  Mate, both Princess and Kite are past their best.  Clearly Princess is getting to that old cranky stage that afflicts all older players.  Hense the knees up thing in Melbourne.  Unforgivable imo and he shouldn't be kept on as (c).  Kite hasn't the impact he had a couple of seasons ago and his go forward is more crab-like these days.  Rose went OK on Sunday but still needs to push through the line rather than try to carry it.  Cross to the dustbin, and promote the younger guys.  As I've already said, the bench on Sunday was alive and kicking.  Great for our future.   

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=SwornEagle link=topic=186876.msg325761#msg325761 date=1300678448]
Robinson and Harrison played a huge roll in yesterdays win.

And George ate it.
[/quote]

Classic

PS: Sworneagle...should have been ROLE

Isn't 'rolling' a sport?  I thought some old chick was world champ at the game.  Didn't she roll from Perth to Ayers Rock? 

I have had a few "rolls" in my younger years, to me it was always banging some chick at a party in the backseat of my Dad's Kingswood.

I don't really understand where all the King is past his best stuff has come from

Last season was probably his best in our colours, he played hard and aggressive, and was rewarded with his 1st rep jumper. He has only played 1 game so far this season, but in the trial over here, the Warriors fans that didn't want him killed for knocking out Luck were raving about him, saying they wish they had a front rower performing with the aggression he had in that game

Thats good then, we saw your track record with Matai not being up to 1st grade and Orford never delivering a premiership ;)

Maybe we should have a fight club section were posters with difficuties with other can go to sort it out, would provide some interesting reading

I'd say goodbye to Kite and Joe before i considered letting anyone else go
But we need props so who to buy/move up

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I have had a few \"rolls\" in my younger years, to me it was always banging some chick at a party in the backseat of my Dad's Kingswood.

**** you are old Mark.

Yep...my first car was a HQ Holden Ute...253 V8...1973 model.

Lasted about 2 months until I slammed it into the back of a Torana XU1.....I slowed down after that and went back to a 6 cylinder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4