Worst coaching move/decision ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crusher_Cleal said:
I have to mention one thing - Justin Poore has been stealing from Parramatta for 3 years now. Downright stealing.

Is he at Parramatta ? He must be working behind the bar in the Leagues club because at the moment, he's making T-Rex look like workaholic.

Crusher_Cleal said:
I have to mention one thing - Justin Poore has been stealing from Parramatta for 3 years now. Downright stealing.

Is he at Parramatta ? He must be working behind the bar in the Leagues club because at the moment, he's making T-Rex look like workaholic.

Lang saying souffs would get every accolade in his last season and getting not one

Lang for playing his son for so long

Sheens for losing 4 props and getting 2 to replace them, Sheens for Moltzen, Farah at half

Lang saying souffs would get every accolade in his last season and getting not one

Sheens for losing 4 props and getting 2 to replace them, Sheens for Moltzen, Farah at half

The Eagle said:

Martin Lang was a legend, great to watch

His performance in the opening 20 of the 2003 GF was epic. Think he might have retired after that game

The Eagle said:

His performance in the opening 20 of the 2003 GF was epic. Think he might have retired after that game

Moondog said:
Hamster Huey said:
Warren Ryan sub'ing both Roach and Sironen off the ground in the '89 GF while Balmain led and need to defend.

That's the one I'd pick. Masterstroke from Woza! :p

A few years ago they replayed the game on ABC Grandstand and the Wok was giving his comments (when he wasn't asleep). He still maintains he would have subbed off Siro and Blocker because in his words they were spent and thought they had nothing to give.

Moondog said:
Hamster Huey said:
Warren Ryan sub'ing both Roach and Sironen off the ground in the '89 GF while Balmain led and need to defend.

That's the one I'd pick. Masterstroke from Woza! :p

A few years ago they replayed the game on ABC Grandstand and the Wok was giving his comments (when he wasn't asleep). He still maintains he would have subbed off Siro and Blocker because in his words they were spent and thought they had nothing to give.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Played in 04 didnt he? When SBW rocked him with that shot. I liked Lang. Kamakaze style but tough as nails, good prop.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Played in 04 didnt he? When SBW rocked him with that shot. I liked Lang. Kamakaze style but tough as nails, good prop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4