Worst one line statements to the media?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
One of the best in In Federal Parliament:

A dickhead member from the bush:  \"I'm a country member\".
Gough Whitlam:                              \"I remember\".

Gough Whitlam or Kenny Everett ?

Brookie4eva gets really annoyed when he hears people giving interviews / one liners whilst speaking in the third person.

sydsider link said:
Mal Meninga during the super league war.\"What has rugby league ever done for me\".

Dirty qld grub should have copped heaps for smashing Mick O'connor's face way back when!Swinging arm while O'connor was on the ground.

Here are the ones commentators say that drives me nuts

next time Laurie Daley say "They need to turn up and work for each other" I may break something. What does that even mean!?

Andy Raymond (the world's most banal, flat and annoying commentator) is a question talker and it drives me up the wall. What is a question talker you ask? People who start a question directed to themselves and answer it. "Is it a try? Yes it is."

Gus Gould anytime anyone is injured "I had/did that when I played" then give you a medical diagnosis. Gus must have been teh most injured player in the history of League and then done a mexican PhD. Also Gus less talking over other and allow them to commentate, it's their job too.

Player is carried off field holding his knee
Rabs Warren: "What's the report on (injured player) Joey?"
Joey Johns: "He hurt his knee Rabs"

I am about to tell you something that will annoy you for the rest of your life. Warren Smith on Fox coverage always says after first points are scored "And the (insert team here) will play from in front" ...every time

tractorboy link said:
I was going to say this has turned into the best one liners. While on cricket though I wasn't born back when this was said but the best line I know of is \" The batsman's Holding, the bowlers Willy. Classic.
I think you will find that it was the opposite. "The bowler is Holding, the Batmen's Willey!!!"

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=tractorboy link=topic=186047.msg308141#msg308141 date=1291160222]
I was going to say this has turned into the best one liners. While on cricket though I wasn't born back when this was said but the best line I know of is \" The batsman's Holding, the bowlers Willy. Classic.
I think you will find that it was the opposite. "The bowler is Holding, the Batmen's Willey!!!"
[/quote]

works either way

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=186047.msg308382#msg308382 date=1291287799]
[quote author=tractorboy link=topic=186047.msg308141#msg308141 date=1291160222]
[/quote]

works either way
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure it was, 'The batsman is Willey, the bowler is Holding.'
Hilarious.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4