Young league player's body found

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know the name, dont feel comfortable posting it, actually saw comments on FB this morning about the body being found, only just found out then who it was.

RIP

I went to school with one of the 1st grade players, and I just noticed he posted something about this on his facebook page, so its confirmed but I won't say any more until its officially announced.

Blake said:
I went to school with one of the 1st grade players, and I just noticed he posted something about this on his facebook page, so its confirmed but I won't say any more until its officially announced.

There is already a RIP page for the player as well, it's times like these I hate Facebook !!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Blake said:

There is already a RIP page for the player as well, it's times like these I hate Facebook !!

Yep its alright for those who know him, but it allows everyone else to know as well

Ceagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Blake said:

Yep its alright for those who know him, but it allows everyone else to know as well

Even worse it can mean those that should know find out in such a horrible way.

My heart goes out to the family and friends impacted by this tragedy

voicefromthehill said:
Ceagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Blake said:

Even worse it can mean those that should know find out in such a horrible way.

My heart goes out to the family and friends impacted by this tragedy

Yep, imagine logging on to FB and reading this from a stranger

God that is sad, very very sad, my condolence to the family and friends, RIP

Yes very good of everyone, lets wait until its announced officially. Our thoughts go out to his friends and family

just a little off topic at the page that sprung up

how sad is it when you have to LIKE a page when someone dies

Yes, it's on The Kennel! The player's Dad used to post ocassionally on here when he was playing juniors for us!!! It was so nice to see his Dad comment on his son and others. A very sad day!

Darren said:
Yes, it's on The Kennel! The player's Dad used to post ocassionally on here when he was playing juniors for us!!! It was so nice to see his Dad comment on his son and others. A very sad day!

Absolutely no standard, morals or respect on the website. Even my virus protector wont let me on there, says a lot about the place.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
just a little off topic at the page that sprung up

how sad is it when you have to LIKE a page when someone dies

Pretty sure they are 'liking' the rest in peace wishes mate.

Can't believe. The lad was only a few years below me at school and used to play against my little brother. RIP mate.

Would be a nice touch if the club could name the NSW Cup Player Of The Year award in his honour, starting next year.

It must be almost unbearable for the family. I can't think of anything worse than losing a son or daughter. My condolences.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7