your kidding des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cutho drops ball on 1st tackle after kick off - should never be picked again on that effort

we shoulld buy clarke a unit on maly beach after this if we get out of it

there a **** we will not win the comp on this effort thsnk go we have the bye this week

nah - not good enough, monas, ox, lyon couldnt organise a root in abrothel

The only two matches Burns hasn't played are the only two matches we haven't won. Lyon is good but is not a 5/8th's arsehole. Touched the ball about 3 times each set. Neumann had a big hand to play in their first three tries. Monaghan tried to do it all and screwed it up cause Orford and Lyon weren't doing crap. At least we have the bye next week, cause everything we've done good over the past 11 rounds went straight out the window today.

Des doesn't coach set plays. He coaches to play whats in front of you.

Perhaps its time for him to change his tactics.

agree downie - kite/king go quiet and we go backwards. Nothin off the bench - Big George where are you?

Bring back matai & burns ASAP - can we get Perry here thisd year?

where is kingys fan - jason is going up and down on the one spot. Ballin on thank god

he has been running on the spot because it was reported that he strained his buttock.

I will give it plently of massage during the week to make sure he is right for the next game. I will try and find another heart for him as well.

Monas was terrible tonight, he's just not tackling like he used to.
Kite and King were soft as tonight and i thought Bryant outplayed both.

On a positive - Are we starting to see the pre-origin Bell again? he looked very good IMO.

Jesus, lay off Neumann !!! He has played 2 games of 1sts

To put those tries totally down to him is completely wrong, for the 2nd one they scored down that side, have a look at Orford rush in and take a decoy, leaving Neumann, a rookie, with 3 people to mark. IMO the structure we used, and the method they used to attack it, hung him out to dry. Is ridiculous to compress our defence so much and leave them 25m of turk to work with on the outside of a rookie centre

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6