YouTube Blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do the nurses know that he has stopped taking his medication?

He is such a gibberer that the footy show has just signed him up. 

Don't criticise this man. He's very attractive. I love his elongated head and his organisational skills. That's it, my man is dumped. I'm putting a move on YouTube guy.

Oh come on Niccipops, just when I was saying nice things about you so you could make a move on me!!!!!

Compared to me that guy is a real TOSSER!!

However compare me to Brett Stewart and I guess I am the tosser!! :-* :-*

niccipops link said:
Don't criticise this man. He's very attractive. I love his elongated head and his organisational skills. That's it, my man is dumped. I'm putting a move on YouTube guy.

should be YouTube MANLY guy LOL

then you can start doing blogs too

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Oh come on Niccipops, just when I was saying nice things about you so you could make a move on me!!!!!

Compared to me that guy is a real TOSSER!!

However compare me to Brett Stewart and I guess I am the tosser!! :-* :-*
If you,ve got an elongated head and a messy room, I might like you. Oh and you have to have a pathetic whingey voice.

B_e, his answer to you is "This is not my room. This is my office & i am doing some spring cleaning. Hence the mess in the background"

Jethro link said:
B_e, his answer to you is \"This is not my room. This is my office & i am doing some spring cleaning. Hence the mess in the background\"
  Se he works from his Mum's home too?

That doesnt look like spring cleaning that looks like weeks of built up mess

Dan link said:
Stop picking on my future hubby Dan! He tries to clean up, but when he bends down to pick things up his elongated head causes him to overbalance.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179661.msg213094#msg213094 date=1237178342]
Stop picking on my future hubby Dan! He tries to clean up, but when he bends down to pick things up his elongated head causes him to overbalance.
[/quote]

That's funny ! ! !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7