YouTube Blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This fan makes some serious points but won't touch the key issue - the identity of his interior decorator.

Haha, he's way out of line. Way, way out of line. And quite clearly has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

Seriously, there are like 50 things that are totally wrong with what he says. The only sensible statement he makes is about Choc right at the end - I truly believe Choc does need some sort of help from the club in relation to his drinking and anger issues.

Everything else was basically jibberish.

You look good mate ;)

Seriously.. that guy calls himself a fan? how can you doubt Stewart like that. Been reading too many papers me thinks.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
This fan makes some serious points but won't touch the key issue - the identity of his interior decorator.
I thought the same. I can see why this guys thinks as he does - he is just reading the newspaper hype. That said, he makes a few good points.

I love his comments about the Bears!!!

Wanker who prejudges before he knows the facts & just believes what the media is feeding him.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
taping yourself and putting it on YouTube is what worries me
Yes that is a slight concern. I hope he doesn't own a gun.

However seeing he is Manly fan of 30 years and even purchases merchandise, I shall offer the following...
Yes Choc's record does not help him, but it seems he has now been penalised by the club
$ 1 million per year - so much for the salary cap
Violence towards women is a huge issue in our society, and particularly in a sport that encourages boofheadedness (historically)
Don't speculate on what should be done to Brett if he is found guilty - what a pointless exercise.  
And if you are criticising Manly for not having its house in order...

I'm betting two things

* He still lives at home with his Mum
* The nightclub that he used to frequent with the Bears, was Minskys

Ian Martin tragic link said:
there's may be some defamatory statements here.

What, from the guy on the clip or from us on the forum?

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Ian Martin tragic link=topic=179661.msg212878#msg212878 date=1237122085]
there's may be some defamatory statements here.

What, from the guy on the clip or from us on the forum?
[/quote]

Bloke in the video for sure. Who gives a f*ck what we say about him? He's a moron.

Not me.  Way to unattractive.  It's an interesting thing that these days people seem to not only want to give their opinions, like us, but also want to be seen doing it.  Weird. 

Three words : "What a Clown." Run in a flee ridden two bit inbreed circus.

It seem's the clown is in the know as he is pretty certain that snake's going to Goal, don't know how he can assume this????

Serioously, I wish no offense to the guy, but clean up the room behind you please, my god seeing that mess made me want to go clean my house!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8