Zorba and Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love it how Zorba is the enemy and other 'club identities' who have interesting form are pure as driven snow. Didn't Tinka take Penn Senior to court for just as churlish a reason himself? How some people know who is leaking stuff is beyond me. The poster of this thread has had an axe to grind on the Penns and undermines them every time he can. It is just like the misinformation spread around at FC election time. Manly don't need haters in the other clubs - there are enough on the inside to make up the numbers. Just wish they would all grow up.

master blaster said:
ok,so he is suppose to be the leak to the media,if so why,he is suppose to so passionate about the club,the team,why would you want to damage the club you love so much by leaking such issue,s to the media,its a strange way to show how much the club means to you

People that speak highly of their 'team' are still prone to undermine it; look at what various leaders in the ALP did for three years. Zorba probably thinks he's in the right to act this way, in the clubs best interest. But things have moved and unfortunately he hasn't kept up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4