Zorba Legend!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Matabele said:
Good to have the great man back in the fold. Announced today he was the link bringing in the new sleeve sponsor. Now that the haters have been shown the door we can only expect great things for our mighty, united club.

The fridge door?

Your comedy is as funny as a plague of locusts.

Some might say likewise Ryan. :s

Build a bridge dude...seriously..

Am I trying to be funny? Pull your cock out of his arse, it's covered with his crap.

Ryan said:
Clint said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Matabele said:
Good to have the great man back in the fold. Announced today he was the link bringing in the new sleeve sponsor. Now that the haters have been shown the door we can only expect great things for our mighty, united club.

The fridge door?

Am I trying to be funny? Pull your ... out of his arse, it's covered with his crap.
Every man and his dog hates us Sea eagles so let us love each other feathered friends . We all are part of the greatest club in the NRL !!!

BOZO said:
Ryan said:
Clint said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
The fridge door?

Am I trying to be funny? Pull your ... out of his arse, it's covered with his crap.
Every man and his dog hates us Sea eagles so let us love each other feathered friends . We all are part of the greatest club in the NRL !!!

Well I come on, see Kazaa make a fair post/thread, having an opinion on something, then personally get carved for it - pisses me off, so yeah, I saw red...so apologies guys.

Ryan said:
Clint said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Matabele said:

The fridge door?

hahaha

Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Matabele said:

The fridge door?

And your stalking is as sad as the crops they eat

conanu said:
He has been on a mission to de-stabilise the club to a point where the other owners would walk away. He has hated Delmege since day 1 of him coming in as an owner. He has now won the war

Well more power to him. Clearly in this case the means justify the ends. That 2c share QUANTUM share price and Delmege firesaling his property was looking mighty depressing.

I must admit that recent media reports about Manly have been overwhelmingly positive which must be due to Zorba's long-standing relationship with journos.
But if Tookey is right and Grant isn't retained as ground announcer then all hi recent credit points will be worth nought.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Good call matas,the zorba haters on this site should also be shown the door.

Which door did you wish me to be kicked out of ??

Seriously this man has done more than any to destabilise the club, and you want to kick ME out for expressing that view??

You have dead set lost the plot.

tookey said:
Zorba's influence is back as Grant Goldman will not be the ground announcer next year.

Should we start a keep Goldie campaign

I met zorba at a function you organized the day before he got punted. Was a great bloke with heaps of passion for the club.

Lot of **** posted on here with nothing to back it up.

Jerry1 said:
I met zorba at a function you organized the day before he got punted. Was a great bloke with heaps of passion for the club.

Lot of ... posted on here with nothing to back it up.

This type?

Jerry1 said:

Lot of ... posted on here with nothing to back it up.

Backed up Jerry1

The end is near for Brookvale ground announcer

There are many advantages in the Penn family virtually taking full control at Manly.

The bickering will end and star players will now want to re-sign.

I also hear it will mean the end of veteran Brookvale ground announcer Grant Goldman.

Goldman annoyed the crowd with his irritating and constant chatter and was known to struggle with the pronunciation of opposition players' names at times.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---wednesday/ruqk9h9uk6bk14j890pqc23qu

Yes back then I thought the same Jerry, since then my views have changed. He set me up that day, I had invited him many times and he'd refused , couldn't be bothered . He had an agenda that day, knew he was gone and trying to build support. Looking back I got suckered , and so did you!!

Are we all wondering why suddenly we are all smelling like roses rather than a septic system ??

A lot of that is to do with " the legend", being just that and not " the leak ".

Until Penn completes the buyout on Silvertails and kicks me off, I'm here to stay and will continue to stick it up this sad excuse for a legend!!

You may disagree with my opinion, that's fine, I disagree with a few on here !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4