Zorba ranting about Kelly Q & A being leaked by a fannn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You'd think ( before writing that) that he'd pick up the phone, speak to Kelly, find out that Kelly authorised that and then not write that crap.

He's just a dickhead!!
Maybe he's at war with Kelly as well.
I would really expect a correction next week after such an offensive attack on one of our best and most enthusiastic supporters.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. It was or seemed all above board. Either there is another video (Zapruder film) or he just doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. I think it was Berkely Eagle and he was even acknowledged
Probably not a Zapruder, but may done like in the Simpsons where Gabbo is caught calling the kids a bunch of SOB's.

Did I hear right that someone mention they need help in blocking a leak????

:wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme::wait::giggle::clap:

670px-Prevent-Pads-from-Leaking-While-on-Your-Period-Step-3-Version-2.jpg

Zorba is such an old fool, He has totally alienated himself from the fan base, I think he actually believes that the club is his. What an embarrassing, pathetic and dangerous big man.

I can't believe the man still plays a role in the club. He doesn't care about Manly nor himself for that fact! Just look at the size of him!! He is ruining our great club, latching on for dear life and still leaking to the media. From a great source I hear it was he who leaked the DCE story which the Titans were not aware of nor DCE. I also hear he doesn't like DCE. So why is that germ still associated with the club? Yeah he may be family to the Penns but surely they see everyone HATES him?!
The sooner he is gone the better. Good riddance I say!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7