Zorba ranting about Kelly Q & A being leaked by a fannn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably is but Zorba has 2 approve the comments

B. E You should write a letter to the editor of the daily and tell them the facts. He has defamed you and stated things that are untrue. He has not checked his information before printing it. He is a so called professional jurno. There are rules for this stuff and the juno and the paper has a responsibility here. The paper owes you and this site a full apology.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...gling-sea-eagles/story-fngr8iii-1227308300247

If you have facebook, you can counter the accusation directly under the artcile

A few years ago Zorba got into trouble at the paper for writing B S about Perry and other directors at the club. He was given a warning and told to stop. That editor has now gone and a new guy is there so he is back to his old habits. People should complain about him to the new editor. What does he bring now anyway. I would rather read Ella or 2vs bits in the daily than read or have to look at his head every week. It really does put me off my breakfast and getting the paper on a Saturday.

I would say that Zorba has finally jumped the shark but I am not sure he could get off the ground.

It reminds me off the old old days when he used to shut down the old forums etc. A bitter old man out of touch with fans and modern society

What sort of dip**** thinks that fans of a club shouldn't be able to hear a Q&A by their new CEO. That just so happened to be about answering the questions of fans. Even worse, he then refers to it as a leak. I just don't even...

Here's a better idea for an article you fat ****ing dinosaur. Do something on why the club didn't have their own cameras all over it for fans who unfortunately couldn't be 250km west of Canberra on the boarder of Victoria for the occasion.

From a great source I hear it was he who leaked the DCE story which the Titans were not aware of nor DCE. I also hear he doesn't like DCE.

Max your source?

I bet he doesn't like DCE because fatso is close to the Stewarts and is believing the line that DCE forced gifty our of the club.

I wonder if the Penns are just doing whatever Zorba tells them to do? They have just hired his best buddy bozo on a good salary I am sure.

Everyone should write to the editor of the Manly Daily complaining about the inaccuracy of the article. I will be

I wonder if Bozo has been brought in to help manage Zorba as well. Lets face it they can not get rid of him but maybe he will listen to Bozo?

With reference to the Bozo-Zorba relationship,
from the new movie 'Team Manly-Warringah' -

Zorba: Geez, this is a nice limo!
Bozo; Yes it is. Now suck my c***!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8