Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Simply put you are not welcome to throw insults about his, or anyones, appearance on here. This it not only about Zorba but about any of the various people who get called childish names.

I really do struggle to understand why this is such a big issue.

Critique his lack of engagement with fans. Express your disappointment that a member of the staff would talk about fans in this way..or even better contact the club like some already have. The internet is a vast amazing place...if you feel the need to throw around names or as you put it "throw insults" then there are other places than here for it
I am simply being consistent and maintaining the same standard in which Slob Peters has engaged the loyal and dedicated supporters with. Why is this such a big issue for you to understand? I suspect you struggle with it because your posts generally lack conviction or any form of position other than to write diatribes on how people should engage. Unless they are death threats or cross a commercial in confidence barrier then seriously, lose the sanctimony, it gets boring.

Watch this Space and dont get your feathers in a knot .....
The great Max and Arko wont come back but Manly will come back big time as they Always do feathered friend !!!!
While I am no fan of your screen name, I always admire and respect your enthusiasm and passion for our club. I wish that the people charged with running the Sea Eagles were the same.

Last edited:
Here's something that might help us all
Sausage Rolls For Dummies.JPG

I am simply being consistent and maintaining the same standard in which Slob Peters has engaged the loyal and dedicated supporters with. Why is this such a big issue for you to understand? I suspect you struggle with it because your posts generally lack conviction or any form of position other than to write diatribes on how people should engage. Unless they are death threats or cross a commercial in confidence barrier then seriously, lose the sanctimony, it gets boring.
I have tried to be nice about this

If you post anything that is deemed to be offensive you will have a spell from the site.

There...is that enough conviction for you?

None of this is about Peter Peters. The name calling is rather silly and immature. However, the problem with Peters underscores the disconnect the club has with it's fan base these days.
If you cannot call it out rationally, and express some passionate views regarding the incumbent caretakers, then effectively you mean nothing to them.
Peters has over stepped the mark on many occasions, and whilst I am not a PC brigade type (I like to hear free, open, passionate speech, regardless of it's discomfort on the targets), it is time to register a complaint against this macho dinosaur footy mentality. It is a game for kids, and if we want them to aspire to play for the mighty Sea Eagles, we should be mindful of the kind of leadership we entrust the club to portray.
Remember, these incumbent owners are caretakers of the great club. They should, and need to be held to account when they neglect the life blood that keeps the great wheels turning, to ensure life to our beloved colours for years to come.
At the very least, Peters should be hauled in and admonished for his completely unprofessional comments to the fan base of this club, and forced to withdraw them and apologise on the public record.
No matter how throw away he would like to dismiss them as, this type of disrespect has no place in a modern sporting club....the consequences may or may not be far reaching effects, but i for one would not like to see him as a figurehead of our great club, when he carries on in such a manner.

Last edited:
I have tried to be nice about this

If you post anything that is deemed to be offensive you will have a spell from the site.

There...is that enough conviction for you?
Nothing threat from a nothing figure. That is a lame attempt at conviction.

Here is mine though; you are a stand for nothing, fall for anything dork on a wimpy power trip. Your default position is no different to your mesiah slob Peters, you can't handle it, so you resort to limp threats. The limp is quite familiar to you I suspect. :)

Wow article and video removed? How if Zorba doesnt read this site? I guess im a bit of a dummy and cant figure it out. Help Zorba? oh wait you dont read this...

You lost me as a member of 15 years. No where near being a local (season ticket holder even through the NE days) and i have not stepped into Brookvale since Toovey was sacked for political reasons. Well i wont be coming back any time soon after these comments either.

Bulldog Ritchie owes his journalistic start to Peters so I'm sure it was a quick phonecall and taken down. Taken off Ritchie's twitter feed as well. Dare anyone to find it!

Nothing threat from a nothing figure. That is a lame attempt at conviction.

Here is mine though; you are a stand for nothing, fall for anything dork on a wimpy power trip. Your default position is no different to your mesiah slob Peters, you can't handle it, so you resort to limp threats. The limp is quite familiar to you I suspect. :)

If protecting the site for everyone is a power trip then I am guilty of it.

Just as an aside not sure where I have defended him...in fact it is much the opposite..but you believe whatever it is you like. All I ask is that you do not call people names and try to be respectful, like I am doing to you despite your attempts to push the conversation in another place.

If protecting the site for everyone is a power trip then I am guilty of it.

Just as an aside not sure where I have defended him...in fact it is much the opposite..but you believe whatever it is you like. All I ask is that you do not call people names and try to be respectful, like I am doing to you despite your attempts to push the conversation in another place.
FUNNY how we have to be carefully about calling a guy names when he has multiple names.

The worst thing that any club, company, shop, business or marketer can have is apathetic clients/customers.
We care about the club, and are passionate about voicing our opinions.
Zorba would prefer us to be passive, uncaring and toe the company line.
I can tell you that APATHY = NO DEMAND = NO CLUB.
Keep us the PR crap Zorba and you and your masters will lose everything.

The worst thing that any club, company, shop, business or marketer can have is apathetic clients/customers.
We care about the club, and are passionate about voicing our opinions.
Zorba would prefer us to be passive, uncaring and toe the company line.
I can tell you that APATHY = NO DEMAND = NO CLUB.
Keep us the PR crap Zorba and you and your masters will lose everything.
But so might we!....I couldn't take that again in one life time

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8