Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=byso]

Is that a joke Mata?

If Zorba is as bad as what you used to go on about, why is he now untouchable ?????
[/quote]

Show me where I say he does a good job?

What I am saying is that the Penn's have invested money and if they have reasons for keeping Zorba, it is their money, not mine (apart from an $80 membership).

[/quote]

All that means is they're looking after a family member.
They still should be employing the correct people for the Job. Regularly bagging supporters is hardly good practice..... Is it now?

All that means is they're looking after a family member.
They still should be employing the correct people for the Job. Regularly bagging supporters is hardly good practice..... Is it now?

You would do well to remember that it was Zorba that bought the Penn money to the club in the first place. In that respect he has shown an effectiveness.

Admittedly not in the area he is apparently responsible for, but he did bring about at least one win for the club (and us supporters) in recent memory.

As for bagging supporters, you are correct in saying its not a good idea. I guess the powers that be have made a decision that his usefulness outweighs his baggage.

Who wouldn't bag out, ryan?

Your still trying to one up me for my analogy between you and Corky.
Hit a raw bone?

Oh yeah, I hope that if you ever get a chance to "bag out" Ryan to his face, you do so.

Mata from reading your last posts one would think your going for life membership with the Rockers. ;)

Mata from reading your last posts one would think your going for life membership with the Rockers. ;)

Not really. I was critical of Manly's media handling (in a veiled way) just last week.

Maybe I have reconciled that there are more effective ways of bringing about substantive change than kicking and screaming on internet forums.

there are more effective ways of bringing about substantive change than kicking and screaming on internet forums.

Your going to have to change your entire persona ;)

[quote author=Matabele]

there are more effective ways of bringing about substantive change than kicking and screaming on internet forums.

Your going to have to change your entire persona ;)

[/quote]

I would if I could keep my post count. ;)

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Who wouldn't bag out, ryan?

Oh yeah, I hope that if you ever get a chance to "bag out" Ryan to his face, you do so.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Thats has a touch of Spook about it :drunk:

:lol:

Firstly, it was a joke, ryan.

Secondly, I'd have no hesitation in saying it "to your face" if I did indeed have a problem with you.

Thirdly, your little Corky reference was someone else (maybe C & C??)

Fourthly, I love the sound of DJ Squeak.

Have a police officer take out the AVO on behalf of the Commonwealth. He will then be the witness. That way its a fate a compli.

Squeak squeak.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4