Zorba's column today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If someone cares to post the article there is one of the finest paragraphs of hypocrisy you could ever hope to read. Think sandwiches and living large off the Penns and pointing fingers.

While on the topic of ZtH's pen(n)manship, I was surprised that no one commented on his sly shot last Saturday about how genuine Manly fans appreciate what Dropmough did for the club and he had earnt the right to say whatever he wanted when he left! Personally I was disappointed that he didn't use 'true' supporters instead of 'genuine'.
Yes I saw it, but couldn't be bothered responding at the time.

I wonder if he would take the same tack if the person leaving the club took a crack at the Penn clan and ZtH himself?

I bet he never thought of that.

I think its quite offensive....I mean how dare some fans ('rebels'), who use to be in a free corporate box, be on the Brookie Hill! :mad: Um, isn't that their prerogative?

Though admittedly I did wonder who these 'rebels' are :mm:
Anyone who opposes the mighty Penns

che-guevara-02.jpg

Wolfie will lead we Hill People against The Man :D

serape.gif

https://www.hillpeoplegear.com/

The blithe way he dismisses the 20 years of lobbying for Brookie funds by Sibraa et al :swear:

The man as always, comes across as a first class, delusional idiot. :drunk:

And I happen to know that Kerry is absolutely pissed off at this, which is sad because he did lobby all levels of government and did so for a very long time !!

And I happen to know that Kerry is absolutely pissed off at this, which is sad because he did lobby all levels of government and did so for a very long time !!

The fans who have been screaming for funding for years (like myself) would know that Kerry Sibraa was most instrumental in having this issue discussed and debated back and forth time and time again for the betterment of the club.

His perserverance over many years is appreciated and noted by many of us fans.

Pity the people who are running the club disrespect and ignore all the previous excellent work by Kerry Sibraa.

I read with disdain what Z to H writes in relation to ex owners who are forced to reside on the hill during home games and not given the respect they deserve. What should not be forgotten that the contribution of Mr Delmege kept our club afloat when it was on its knees in the early and mid 00's and it was fitting to me that in the 08 triumph that his name was on our jersey as our major sponsor.

BTW ZtoH you and your cronies do not and will never ever own what this club is!! You might have power now and as I have stated before your families investment is most appreciated but please stop trying to discredit people who have made their contribution to our club.

After all we all are Manly Sea Eagles aren't we??

I read with disdain what Z to H writes in relation to ex owners who are forced to reside on the hill during home games and not given the respect they deserve. What should not be forgotten that the contribution of Mr Delmege kept our club afloat when it was on its knees in the early and mid 00's and it was fitting to me that in the 08 triumph that his name was on our jersey as our major sponsor.

BTW ZtoH you and your cronies do not and will never ever own what this club is!! You might have power now and as I have stated before your families investment is most appreciated but please stop trying to discredit people who have made their contribution to our club.

After all we all are Manly Sea Eagles aren't we??

The penns were nowhere to be found when we needed millions to stay afloat after the merger broke down.

Max Delmege appears as our saviour and his is kicked in the guts by the venomous penns.

They got their millions through selling out the Manly Leagues Club and other assets yet that's not enough. Lets rubbishy everyone who was involved in the club but not on our side!

I can't take to this family as much as I have tried.

They're deceitful, smug and downright nasty.

Some people on here don't care how our club is run as long as we're successful.

Not a reference to anyone in particular but I do have an issue of respect to people who have helped get to one of the most successful clubs in history.

Don't forget the people that went before you.

he's trying to have a shot about the people who once used the corporate box, are now on the hill. That just shows to me how much those people still love and support the club to show up and be on the hill with the supporters. Good on them.

That's exactly what I was trying to say in a previous post. So fans are being judged/classed on where they sit, according to him.
To my way of thinking it doesn't matter .... a Manly fan is a Manly fan! But then we're talking about Zorba who doesn't think.
And you're right @manlywarringah - he would never 'lower' himself to watch a game from the hill. Jerk :mad:

ZtH has been milking the Manly 'system' for years, in part to support his gambling addiction - a real mug's game.

Oh that's right, ZtH was referring to 'mugs' in last week's column. I suppose it takes one to know one.

That's exactly what I was trying to say in a previous post. So fans are being judged/classed on where they sit, according to him.
To my way of thinking it doesn't matter .... a Manly fan is a Manly fan! But then we're talking about Zorba who doesn't think.
And you're right @manlywarringah - he would never 'lower' himself to watch a game from the hill. Jerk :mad:
The waddler would die of a massive coronary if he had to climb up the hill.

Probably one of the reasons the JT Stand now has a lift up to the corporate level.

If a coach loses the dressing room he is gone.

If the Penn's lose the hill, they have nothing.

SEA EAGLES hard men Nate Myles and Brenton Lawrence will be up early on Monday to attend the dawn Anzac Day service at Nobby’s Beach in Newcastle.

The two front rowers have close family ties with the armed services through relatives and attend the service, which is the biggest in the Hunter Region, every year.

They will be joined at the service by head coach Trent Barrett and assistant coaches John Cartwright and Anthony Siebold.

This is actually how BJ ended up growing up in Adelaide. His dad Martin Lawrence was/is in the RAAF and was posted to the RAAF Base Edinburgh in Adelaide's northern suburbs in 1989 when BJ was only 4 years old.

Luckily for us (and himself), little BJ decided to join the Central Districts Roosters JRLC when he was 9 rather than join his school mates who played Aussie rules. Hell, I probably coached against him in juniors. If I am correct he might have played in an U/14's GF in 1997 when my team (Northern Districts Dragons) won something like 44-0. Centrals had actually been undefeated all year until that game lol.

Last edited:
What a total farkwit zorba is. I have always sat on the hill. Many times I have been invited to corporate boxes and sometimes went. To be honest I always had more fun with my mates on the hill.

Until a few years ago I was GM of a public listed company. I left to start my own company. Had couple of tuff years but now the company is doing well.
I can afford to sit anywhere.

I still sit on the hill.

Zorba you are a fart who has no business talent at all. A hanger on.. Parasitic and vengeful.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4