Zorba's comments this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was Zorba defending Baz when he made those comments? I can't recall 100% but think he was. Turns out Baz goes ok.

Happy to be a sausage roll eating dummy. Proud of it. Happy that the club is doing better than I thought. Really happy. No shame. Still think ZTC is an arrogant pig but hey that's just me. Sure he knows more about footy than me but he is still a ****wit.

Happy to be a sausage roll eating dummy. Proud of it. Happy that the club is doing better than I thought. Really happy. No shame. Still think ZTC is an arrogant pig but hey that's just me. Sure he knows more about footy than me but he is still a ****wit.
Zorba-designstyle-i-love-m.png

Hard to like somebody that puts **** on people because they don't share his view, particularly when they are fellow supporters. A diplomatic and less arrogant approach is to to stay silent. After all, people are entitled to their views and forums such as this one gives us a voice allowing us to be heard by our fellow supporters and openly debate current issues. Zorba gets no credit from me for the success that Manly have had over the last few months. I thank the Players, Barrett and Fulton in that order. This business of "I love Bozo or "I love Zorba" is a mass debate!

Hard to like somebody that puts **** on people because they don't share his view, particularly when they are fellow supporters. A diplomatic and less arrogant approach is to to stay silent. After all, people are entitled to their views and forums such as this one gives us a voice allowing us to be heard by our fellow supporters and openly debate current issues. Zorba gets no credit from me for the success that Manly have had over the last few months. I thank the Players, Barrett and Fulton in that order. This business of "I love Bozo or "I love Zorba" is a mass debate!
especially for you feathered friend :)
5e654c0f81b7acb57e3341a0c9fbc95e--mini-s-eagles.jpg

Personal dealings with Zorba has only made me dislike him. We are all Manly through and through, we might not all treat others with respect.

I overheard ZTH say that after home games for the 2018 season supporters will have 2 option for post game events that are out for tender.

Like you all, I thought the Upper Crust Collaroy would win the tender for post game events but then along comes Berklo bakery Broovale with these new style sausage rolls that have an extra pastry down one side.

Tim Cleary was pushing hard for the new kids on the block in Berklo Bakery as they also have sourdough but Zorba got his way and the old Upper Crust traditional rolls are what we will be given. Tim was booted for his ideas and Zorba lives on.

True story

I overheard ZTH say that after home games for the 2018 season supporters will have 2 option for post game events that are out for tender.

Like you all, I thought the Upper Crust Collaroy would win the tender for post game events but then along comes Berklo bakery Broovale with these new style sausage rolls that have an extra pastry down one side.

Tim Cleary was pushing hard for the new kids on the block in Berklo Bakery as they also have sourdough but Zorba got his way and the old Upper Crust traditional rolls are what we will be given. Tim was booted for his ideas and Zorba lives on.

True story
Long live Zorba !!!

images5W1UDOWT.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8