Zorba's version of events in relation to our recent demise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even for Zorba this is beyond ridiculous. How much longer are you going to justify this? The more you try and justify it you are digging yourself further in it.

We seem to get past this nonsense and start looking to the future and even have some threads praising what the penns etc have done. Then this.....please for the love of Manly stop this rubbish! You won we get it. What more do you want? You won't have our undying love so just stop thinking you will.

I've said it before and will say it again.....

I have all the respect in the world for Arko and what he did for Manly and rugby league in Australia. But regardless that he ended up winning a premiership with us in 1973, Peter Peters is one player I wish Arko had left in Parra-doesn't-matta's reserve grade where he found him.

You're preaching to the converted. I can only imagine his fellow Illawarra product Bozo, put in a good word for him with Arko.

I dont think that we needed to go over the shortcomings of our club and Zorba is trying to re-write history. If he was honest he would admit that his beloved Penns got things wrong in a big way in 2015.

The hard decisions have been made and now all we want to do is look forward to a new team and a new coach but seriously if the club are fair dinkum they will ditch Zorba and put in place a mouth piece that communicates with the fans and members and puts the club first and stops the vindictiveness that has been such a nasty feature of the last 12 months.

I dont think that we needed to go over the shortcomings of our club and Zorba is trying to re-write history. If he was honest he would admit that his beloved Penns got things wrong in a big way in 2015.

The hard decisions have been made and now all we want to do is look forward to a new team and a new coach but seriously if the club are fair dinkum they will ditch Zorba and put in place a mouth piece that communicates with the fans and members and puts the club first and stops the vindictiveness that has been such a nasty feature of the last 12 months.

Such a simple move would make a big difference to many fans.

He's got his revenge, he's had everyone shafted who even slightly crossed him.

He has nothing more to do other than creating havoc with his vindictive words.

Scott Penn if you read this forum (and I know you do sometimes), I know he is family BUT you and your family have knifed so many that surely one more can't be that hard.

As I have said above, ship him over to Santorini, he'll know the lingo, he can eat until his hearts content, plus its not a bad view either!!

I agree with a view that was stated earlier that Manly have squandered the chance to really put ourselves on the map after such a golden decade. The siege mentality is a part of our culture and always fires up out team.
We need to attract fans and get our communication with the members and fans right because that was a glaring issue over the last year under the Penns watch.

I agree with a view that was stated earlier that Manly have squandered the chance to really put ourselves on the map after such a golden decade. The siege mentality is a part of our culture and always fires up out team.
We need to attract fans and get our communication with the members and fans right because that was a glaring issue over the last year under the Penns watch.

But they are claiming they'll have record membership numbers this year ??

I think the first 10,000 will come, the next 5,000, well that indeed will be interesting.

It seems zorba is onside with the new management. Well, great. But clearly he's been very unclear as to the recent problems.

I like to think the club can do well even though zorba supports it.

The signs look positive but zorba should tone down the triumphalist self serving fodder and put fans first and his ego in 16th place.

Who are these "outside influences" he speaks of ?? The PR machine is in full swing in that article, take it with a grain of salt.

It seems zorba is onside with the new management. Well, great. But clearly he's been very unclear as to the recent problems.

I like to think the club can do well even though zorba supports it.

The signs look positive but zorba should tone down the triumphalist self serving fodder and put fans first and his ego in 16th place.

Sorry @Mark from Brisbane , this must be the Fat Greek, not @BOZO ...or they all sleep together.

@weev do u actually want us to believe that cr@p u posted.

Sorry @Mark from Brisbane , this must be the Fat Greek, not @BOZO ...or they all sleep together.

@weev do u actually want us to believe that cr@p u posted.

Yep I'm pretty sure there are a few that post on here that are towing the company line and aren't perhaps " regular fans", I'm pretty sure @BOZO is one, I think he's Wayne Cousins the media manager, but that's only a guess.

ZtH hates the Internet, and forums , so he wouldn't be on here ( although may sneak a peak from time to time) and I know Scott Penn looks at it but doubt he posts on here .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2