ZORBAS VIEW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Quite possibly, but the penns own the club he is related and has history. Im not saying he is the best man for the job, simply for the club to move forward it has to stop. If he isnt going anywhere others may need to consider it for the good of the club

They don't need to, the fc only has two seats. Hopefully once all this dies down the parties can work together, it's not bad having the fc there being the "conscience" of the sea eagles long term. I hope the dialogue continues in a constructive manner from this point.

They tried to buy the conscience vote already for just $1M.

Why would they want the vote that can change our colours or our venue?

If we make the 8 or even if we miss by 2 points it's kinda hard to justify the sacking of Toovey.

Sure we may need a restructure of the football dept as we seem to have fallen behind dogs, roosters, Rabbitohs, Broncos in terms of resources, junior development etc however to sack a coach with three top 4 finishes and one 8th or 9th spot during a rebuild would not make sense.

If peters or penn are sitting back reflecting in the afterglow of that win. It is not theirs to to bask in.. That was all about players who may not be here putting in for a coach who won't be.

I hope they realise this.

Tonite was what manly are about, not how they have been acting, that ain't manly.

Who are the scumbags that called me a troll.I've only been posting on here since 2005.I stand by what i said.
Hey feathered friend tonight we should not give a fck about what anyone thinks We should just focus on the great win by 2V and our team
11831754_955709381153164_6731267219926957360_n.jpg

A smart operator would have said nothing about the DRLFC statement. However ZtH is not a smart man (just a very nasty, cunning one) and he has instead kicked a spectacular own goal. His ill-considered response now creates the very strong impression that all the conspiracy theorists are right - that the Penn Faemmle want to relocate the club and all that might ensue from such a move.

Yes, smart fella...

A smart operator would have said nothing about the DRLFC statement. However ZtH is not a smart man (just a very nasty, cunning one) and he has instead kicked a spectacular own goal. His ill-considered response now creates the very strong impression that all the conspiracy theorists are right - that the Penn Faemmle want to relocate the club and all that might ensue from such a move.

Yes, smart fella...
Tezza don't worry about what might not happen . Say something nice about our great win tonight :)

Zorba, you are a fat farking bitch bleep in the sonar. A political grouper and open pussy ooze with minus integrity. Is that clear enough?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6