• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yawn... Are we back to people thinking the management of the club are trying to pull a Major League...

You are the only 1 who mentioned this. The yawn is people who anytime legitimate criticism of the management or club is mentioned we hear media bull**** and at the same time tweet rlw_mole.

And you do want to believe it because it would justify all your caterwauling from the last few weeks.

If DCE and Myles/Lussick are friends, why would he not push hard for the Tits to sign them? And why would Myles and Lussick sign for Manly knowing DCE was leaving? Nobody would intentionally sign for a club they believe will be crap if they have other offers.

cat·er·waul
(kăt′ər-wôl′)
intr.v. cat·er·wauled, cat·er·waul·ing, cat·er·wauls
To cry or screech like a cat in heat.
2. To make a shrill, discordant sound.
3. To have a noisy argument

You are the only 1 who mentioned this. The yawn is people who anytime legitimate criticism of the management or club is mentioned we hear media bull**** and at the same time tweet rlw_mole.
The major league call is because people seem to believe for whatever reason that the Penn's are deliberately trying to **** everything up, and for what? So they can lose a bunch of money? I don't think that's generally what rich folk enjoy doing.

I don't need justification as my position is and has always been is DCE made his decision and told everybody so why would I need 2 justify anything? It's people like you who are going 2 look foolish not me I have taken him at his word unlike you. Who said we will be crap if DCE leaves? not me if Joe comes up with the signings he told us about we will be great.

I'm non-committal but cautiously optimistic.

You're the one carrying on like all of the things pointing to the possibility of him staying are complete phantoms.

If he leaves I'll be disappointed but not surprised.

The major league call is because people seem to believe for whatever reason that the Penn's are deliberately trying to **** everything up, and for what? So they can lose a bunch of money? I don't think that's generally what rich folk enjoy doing.

Has anyone said that the Penns have deliberately tried to **** everything up? I haven't heard anyone say that. WHat they have said, and what is undeniable, is that they made a grave error of judgement in deciding to go for Foran, and in doing so downgraded DCE's offer before withdrawing it. Given the fact that Foran had been giving every indication that he wanted out since mid way through last year, it was a screw up of epic proportions. The fact that they are now throwing everything at DCE to get him to stay, and have given up on Foran indicates how bad a decision it was. DCE was always the one most likely to stay. Foran just wanted to slag the club off and ditch it.

Has anyone said that the Penns have deliberately tried to **** everything up? I haven't heard anyone say that. WHat they have said, and what is undeniable, is that they made a grave error of judgement in deciding to go for Foran, and in doing so downgraded DCE's offer before withdrawing it. Given the fact that Foran had been giving every indication that he wanted out since mid way through last year, it was a screw up of epic proportions. The fact that they are now throwing everything at DCE to get him to stay, and have given up on Foran indicates how bad a decision it was. DCE was always the one most likely to stay. Foran just wanted to slag the club off and ditch it.
Nah I'm pretty sure I've read on here all kinds of **** saying they're deliberately ****ing it up.

Kind of obvious for those of us in business... However, when you take over a new business you want your own managers in there... I know this as I was one of the old mob - dinosaurs who couldn't or didn't want to change.. The thing you have to consider is what if tooves moves along elsewhere & Makes a go of it... He who laughs last...

I'm non-committal but cautiously optimistic.

You're the one carrying on like all of the things pointing to the possibility of him staying are complete phantoms.

If he leaves I'll be disappointed but not surprised.

Not carrying on at all just pointing out facts. You can keep dreaming that every leave that falls from a tree is somehow an indication he is staying.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8