• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
haha I wonder if I can put the countdown timer somewhere more prominent over the whole site

Ill also have to add something funny if he does stay or doesn't

The DCE backflip counter is now available at the top of the thread, counting down to 5PM June 10th based on the Ritchie information in a previous post

Great thanks @Dan, no really thank you so much.....now I can not only come on here and check this thread obsessively I can also have the opportunity to watch that clock 24/7.....!! Great my partner will be so happy to know that they may now be totally ignored until maybe the 10th June 5pm. @:p

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
The DCE backflip counter is now available at the top of the thread, counting down to 5PM June 10th based on the Ritchie information in a previous post
That's the day after the Golden Wings Members cocktail party with the coaching staff and players. Hopefully we know before then.

That's the day after the Golden Wings Members cocktail party with the coaching staff and players. Hopefully we know before then.
I can put another time in for potential announcement haha

He's a good player. It would be great if he stayed.

I just want to see what Mavin and Ryan say if he does. (For the record, I don't think he will either, but it'll make for interesting reading)

Its all starting to look less and less likely. dce would've made his decision ages ago and the fact that he's not announcing, the Club not also, does not auger well. I mean WHY keep it secret? Are Manly that afraid of counter offers ? If so, then its obviously a close run thing. And D C E is rorting it !

I' will probably get a lot of negativity about this but I say all along dce will be staying 100% from what I'm hearing from a mate in the know
I agree. I still 100% think he's staying. Just because its gone all quiet doesnt mean he's honouring the Titans deal. Even if its quiet up until the Monday after rd 13, i'll still think that he's staying. And i dont have any inside info, geez i live in London. Its all based on observing the way its all played out through his weasel manager, hearing DCE's quotes and watching his body language. Im very very confident he will stay at Manly.

adds a bit of humor to it

There should be alternating comments under the seconds which flip every second from:

- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going
- He's staying
- He's going

:giggle:

Last edited:
Thanks for that now I can obsess over the ticking clock, it's like watching an eBay bid. Now hang on have we thought of that. DCE won't mind if we bid for him on eBay will he?

In big cherry news my parents visited last week and brought me my favourite chocolate....cherry ripes.

Almost all gone now!

In big cherry news my parents visited last week and brought me my favourite chocolate....cherry ripes.

Almost all gone now!

Man, I love it when family visits and brings you stuff you like from aust but can't get where you are! Awesome.

I mean.....they've never done it for me....but it sounds great!

sigh....

dce flipped yet?

juat a thought...if he does go then this thread will still live until the June 30 mid season swap deadline...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8