• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
009546-3bd99a4a-c2fd-11e4-9d92-97de7eaded95.jpg

@:)

What a great addition to this thread thanks Dan! Until now I spent hours pondering this very timeline!

Now I can spend more time worrying about the baseless rumours and innuendo!

Love the clock @Dan
I think it needs an hourly alarm system starting with Darth Vadar music followed by Princess Leia saying, "help me DCE, you're my only hope'
Then Obi Wan wisely quoting 'patience' finalised by a little more Vadar music and a distressed Wookie howl, to ensure mentally unbalanced indecision and panic resumes for the following hour.@:D

Last edited:
Carney injured again. Out for 6-8 weeks with a pec injury. Surely we need to give up on him now
Nah .... when he is injured he can come on at halftime at Brookie and do a "waterworks" show .... could be good

haha I wonder if I can put the countdown timer somewhere more prominent over the whole site

Ill also have to add something funny if he does stay or doesn't
Love the clock

Not a lot of reasons left to go to the Tits anymore.

Money is theoretically equal now. Titans = obscurity (only there 3 fans know when they actually play).

Wifey wants to stay in the beaches near her family, Fox wants him on TV in Sydney, Choc/Gift/Foran goneeee. Myles n Lussick at Manly.

There are only 2 reasons I can see that would make him flop to the GC instead of flip to the Eagles;

1) honouring his agreement with the Tits (not unlikely but he seems to be $ > everything)
2) sticking the middle finger up at Zorba/Penn/Joke (not a lot of $'s in that, but still possible).

I am comfortable he is staying, and just waiting on the FOX exclusive interview to announce it. Most likely on Sterlo's show next week to maximise ratings/publicity.

Love the clock @Dan
I think it needs an hourly alarm system starting with Darth Vadar music followed by Princes Leia saying, "help me DCE, you're my only hope'
Then Obi Wan wisely quoting 'patience' finalised by a little more Vadar music and a distressed Wookie howl, to ensure mentally unbalanced indecision and panic resumes for the following hour.@:D
It needs to be projected on a big screen at the corso, or added to the vivid festival lights on the opera house

It's been thrown around that he'll appear on Fox Sports to announce whatever decision he makes, surely the guy isn't that self indulgent? Either way if he does appear on Sterlo as mentioned there is no chance his decision wouldn't leak before then.
The news had already leaked out, in this thread, dozens of times.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
The obvious answer is surely not, but you never know with this saga. I can't see it happening, especially if he is still going to the Titans, there would be zero reason for him to go on air to say that, because it has already been announced. The only reason he would go on is to say he was staying and to 'explain' his decision.
The only saving grace for Lebron was that he donated money from it to charity. I can't see Gavin Orr signing off on something like that...

haha I wonder if I can put the countdown timer somewhere more prominent over the whole site

Ill also have to add something funny if he does stay or doesn't
It would be nice Dan if you could add a picture of a stick of dynamite with a burning wick which is timed to explode when the countdown ends. Then the website could go into complete darkness for a day or two just to allow us all to get over the fact that he is gone. Personally I think(hope) he will stay

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8