1 eyed eels are debating if Foran was worth the 1.2M per season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eels say Foran not last high profile signing, still have money for '16 cap
#decimalpointmoved

Well that tells me that sandow is either on the way out or about the get a massive pay cut.

The reality is for desntmatta is that norman or sandow must go to accomodate foran

The Last Sleep of Arthur
in Avalon
Edward Burne-Jones
edward_burne-jones-the_last_sleep_of_arthur.jpg

You can say what you like about Arthur but you have to admit he's a chick magnet.

C
Eels say Foran not last high profile signing, still have money for '16 cap
#decimalpointmoved

Clearly the Eels are now using the same cap as Rorters and Vermin, ie read " no cap", if they have another high profile signing we are talking another $600-$700k at least, which means they'll have about 5 players taking up 60% of the cap and the other 20 taking up 40%.

Or they are using a LOT of brown paper bags

The thing with Parra is that they are now in the position to attract top talent as they have publicly announced that they will win 2 premierships by 2020!

The thing with Parra is that they are now in the position to attract top talent as they have publicly announced that they will win 2 premierships by 2020!
Isn't that the same plan that every club has?

And they have the master coach even though he hasn't won anything yet

Foran does not count as 1.2m in the ****ing salary cap.

Are the retards at the eels that stupid they don't understand the concept of MPA and 3rd party ?

I would be surprised if Forans salary cap amount is more than 800.

Foran does not count as 1.2m in the ****ing salary cap.

Are the retards at the eels that stupid they don't understand the concept of MPA and 3rd party ?

I would be surprised if Forans salary cap amount is more than 800.

Eels can't guarantee anything outside the Cap and the marquee allowance is capped. If there is a ~$400K reliance on non-Eels money, that is a fair chunk that Foran is hoping is paid up. Plenty of players in Sydney clubs have seen these evaporate, even for the top players.

Would be interesting to see how much of their spare allowances are now heaped on Foran for 2016, to the detriment of other Eels players.

But given the sudden emergence of Choc as a media darling since his switch, I get the feeling some of the media have jumped in to pay up on the contract for Foran as well.

Eels can't guarantee anything outside the Cap and the marquee allowance is capped. If there is a ~$400K reliance on non-Eels money, that is a fair chunk that Foran is hoping is paid up. Plenty of players in Sydney clubs have seen these evaporate, even for the top players.

Would be interesting to see how much of their spare allowances are now heaped on Foran for 2016, to the detriment of other Eels players.

But given the sudden emergence of Choc as a media darling since his switch, I get the feeling some of the media have jumped in to pay up on the contract for Foran as well.
I wouldn't think Foz would care if the Eels couldn't guarantee one cent of the $1.2M. He went there purely to play under King Arthur ;)

The Eels can't even guarantee Arthur will be there in a year, but, thankfully too, Keiran will because they made sure he doesn't have a get out clause if BA gets the punt.

And really, if Parra miss the 8 this year, why should they keep him? Since Ricky's coaching myth cloud was busted, the two biggest coaching myths are now Flanno and BA. Flanno oversaw a drugs program and still couldn't get his team to do anything worthwhile, meanwhile BA is the greatest person to ever assistant coach yet his head coaching record is abysmal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6